Hugs

Louisa's p.o.v

"When I went to attack I could see everything that was happening, but I couldn't control my actions" Slash explains to us. I smile softly as I feel myself tear up at his words "please.. forgive me" Slash says and looks down. Splinter puts his hand on Slash's shoulder, which caused him to look up as Splinter has a smile of his own. "There is nothing to forgive, my friend, this was Shredder's doing, your mind was not your own." Splinter looks down at the tea that's in his hands, but Baxter starts to think on this.

"Those worms must've programmed you two like sleeper agents" Baxter adds, so Rockwell answers "indeed, it was dreadful. My thanks to all of you for saving us" I smile and nod once saying "it's what we do" Baxter wraps his arm around my shoulders. We both innocently smile, even though he did nothing this entire mission, he's still taking credit. Mikey walks over to the group saying "all I know is those worms were nasty! And it's awesome to have you guys back." He had his arm around Raph, so he answers with "thanks little brother, but we owe it all to Leo."

Leo smiles saying "well, what would we do without you? Every team needs an impulsive, loud-mouthed, super violent, hot-head. Right?" I smirk and stand next to Leo saying "oh, for sure!" Raph was growling and glaring at us. I grab out my t-phone to record this, but it wasn't a fight, I knew that for sure, I wanted a sappy moment. Leo was shocked at the growling, but Raph picks Leo up with a hug saying "you're the best, bro." "Okay, all right, all right" Leo says, so I smile and get myself in the video as I do a peace sign.

Then I do a walk and talk with Baxter, informing him on what we did on this mission, wasn't much, but it just made him want to figure out how I overpowered the worm. All I did was playfully roll my eyes saying "I barely know how I did it myself, Bax. All I know is that I did it, and I'm thankful I did, or else I'd have been fighting my own team and family." Baxter smiles and just hugs me, so I laugh a little as he says "you're still probably one of the best people I know." I playfully roll my eyes again saying "I've known better, but thanks for the compliment."

Tbc

Okay that's it for now my turtle-lovers~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter again soon!

~TurtleLover