Chapter Ten: Meeting Shinsou and Cat memes

By the way, slight a/n here. My laptop is malfunctioning horribly. So i can't use any numbers, or the symbols they share on their keys, either. So I can't exactly use Exclamation marks, [which is basically the upside-down ' i ' btw] or the parenthesis.

SO As you've seen I use brackets " [ ] " .

Also for the record, I've lost the ' T' key, ' E ' key, and the 'D' key on my laptop, so I am really sorry if sometimes one of these three letters is missing from a word.

Anyways, sorry for the wait, and i hope you enjoy this chapter~

Oops, almost forgot.

Lo siento = Sorry in spanish

Underline and Italics is english

And Chiyo is Recovery Girl's First name.

{Apologies if these chapters come out of order to the actual series, oop.]

You were chilling in school. And by chilling, I meant that you were resisting the urge to smack a hoe with a chair. Specifically Mineta. THIS time, because ever since you consoled the little grape boy, he has been calling you 'big sister' in japanese. And although you kinda figured you all were speaking japanese, since, you know, anime logic... It was still a little bit embarrassing in front of the class.

"Onēsan, H-help" Speak of the devil...

Sighing you turn your head towards the right, where the door was located, and watched as said grape came barreling in , and making a sprint towards your [S/c] legs for safety. Mentally you roll your eyes at him and sigh aloud. "What happened?"

Mineta looks at you with tears in his eyes, as his bottom lip trembles. "TH-They-" He is cut off by a loud "M IN E T A" and whimpers behind your legs. Thankfully since you were sitting in a specific way, he wouldn't be able to look up your skirt, [the pants you wore the other day had to get washed and didn't get swapped to the dryer - ] but you couldn't help but feel that the little bugger wouldn't have done so anyways. Ever since that day, hes been kinda respectful towards you.

Don't get me wrong, he was still a perverted grapehead, but it was clear to everyone he had defiantly toned it down some. And while most didn't know what or why, they were grateful. And those who DID know, didn't say shit, just glanced at your figure with seemingly knowing looks, but that wasn't possible. They weren't there....r-right?

Anyways back to reality and out of your head. You watch with a slight hint of amusement in your e/c orbs as Jirou and Momo came bursting in with different objects, which one would assume were meant to wack the boy up the head with.

'I'm too tired for this shit...' "What did ball-head do?" You ask. Both girls huff and respond, "That little, ......he... - " "He peaked in on us changing clothes" You cast a glance at the boy behind your chair. 'Still a perv to others, huh?'

He stutters out a fearful reply of "they poked my eye|| "

so thats why his left eye looks more watery than his right. you hummed to yourself before sighing and looking back at the two females. "Why were ya'll changing? I wasn't aware we were supposed to be doing shit." They rose a brow at your language. "Lo siento, bad habit of switching to english, meh." You shruggeed.

"Didn't you hear?? " Momo asked curiously watching you raise a brow with confusion. "Apparently not, whats happening?"

This time Jirou responded. "We're supposed to meet for villain vs heroes team up exercises."