Chapter 13: Just Say The Word

(I feel like the song above really fits this chapter well. Also, ANGEL!)

The kitchen was silent as Sai-Rin sat at the table while Alastor made dinner, his jacket hanging on a nearby coat rack and his two toned hair pulled up in a short ponytail. There were many sounds in the room, but the loudest and most prominent one was the beating of her own heart. Sai-Rin was too caught up in her own thoughts to notice Alastor talking. "Darling, are you listening to me?" Sai-Rin stopped her mind from wandering. "W-What'd you say, Al?" she asked.

Alastor smiled gently, patting her soft blue hair. "I said dinner's ready!" he said enthusiastically. Sai-Rin became aware of a warm smell wafting from the stove. However, she didn't feel hungry, despite loving the taste of Alastor's cooking. "Actually, I wanna talk to you." Sai-Rin mumbled, her fists clenched lightly in her lap and her head lowered. Alastor lifted a brow, kneeling down to her and gently brushing the bangs out of her eyes.

"Dear, what's the matter?" he asked. Sai-Rin's cheeks became so red they would've put Alastor's hair to shame, and she pressed her hands over her face. Alastor gently lifted Sai-Rin up bridal style and sat down on the couch with her next to him. "What's troubling you, Sai-Rin?" Alastor asked, wrapping an arm around Sai-Rin's shoulders. "I....I..." Sai-Rin mustered up the courage to tell her lover what had been on her mind. Luckily, she didn't have to say anything.

Alastor could see it in her eyes. "You're feeling romantically starved, right?" he asked. Sai-Rin brushed her bangs out of her turquoise eyes. "How'd you know?" she asked. Alastor let out a low chuckle. "Darling, there are many things about me you've yet to learn."

Without noticing, Sai-Rin snuggled into Alastor's arms, resting her head against his chest. Alastor smiled warmly, laying his cheek against Sai-Rin's head and gently running his hand through her hair. "Alastor?" Sai-Rin asked, her voice a whisper. "Yes, Dear?" Alastor replied. Sai-Rin gulped nervously. "I wanna kiss you..." she confessed.

Alastor's eyes glowed, his smile growing slightly bigger as he pulled Sai-Rin onto his lap. "That's all you had to say, Darling.~" he cooed seductively, closing his eyes and leaning in. Sai-Rin's breath hitched as she closed her eyes, lightly gripping the front of Alastor's shirt and pulling him closer. Suddenly, Alastor paused as their lips were mere inches apart. "How about some mood lighting?~" he whispered in Sai-Rin's ear, snapping his fingers and causing the lights to dim and turn blood red. Sai-Rin shuddered at Alastor's tone.

"J-Just shut up and kiss me already, you tease." she shakily whispered. The next second, Sai-Rin felt sheer absolute bliss as Alastor's lips pressed against hers. Her hands moved from his shirt, circling around his neck as her tail wrapped around his waist, the smooth scales glimmering purple in the red light. Breaking the kiss for a moment, Alastor pressed his forehead against Sai-Rin's. "What now, Sweetheart?" Sai-Rin breathed, her whole face red with blush. "Whatever you want, my Little Love...Just say the word..." Alastor growled, his ruby red eyes clouded over with lust as he pulled Sai-Rin into another passionate kiss, which soon escalated into a full blown make out session.

After a few moments, Sai-Rin broke the kiss and reached up to Alastor's ears, which flattened at the touch. "D-Dear, watch it..." Alastor whimpered. Sai-Rin pulled her hands away from Alastor's ears. "S-Sorry..." she mumbled. "I went too far, did I?" Alastor held Sai-Rin's face in his hands, pressing a gentle kiss to her nose.

"You did wonderful, my Little Love."