It's blurry

"Jeez! I am so tired!" Akira said stretching and yawning as the brothers walked out of the classroom. It was a very long day, the lessons just ended and Akira was not going to the afterschool clubs today. Both brothers have had enough of tests which they had to take today and they wanted to leave already. Cain did not have a problem with leaving early too. He was waiting for them everyday and honestly was fed up with Akira going to sport clubs or sticking his nose in music clubs too.

"Yeah, I just can't wait to go home and rest" Sano said "Where is daddy?" he looked at Akira.

"Who knows, he might be around, text him, but how are you feeling at the moment? You told me you had a headache twice today" Akira asked him.

"Yeah, I will do so" Sano said and took his phone out, sending Cain a text. Sano did not have to wait long as his father answered immediately "and I'm fine now... I guess, not perfectly okay, but I will live" he giggled softly, not wanting to make his brother worried "Don't tell papa I felt bad today... He will freak out as always" Sano sighed.

"I hope you will feel better when we come home" Akira said "Don't worry I won't tell him, as if we talk much" he shrugged.

"Only time you two speak is when you are arguing, I'm sick of it" Sano looked away crossing his arms.

 Akira wanted to say something, but did not know what to answer, because Sano was right about it. Black naga looked around, looking at the other students and noticing his friend among them, next to the stairs. A lot of the students already left the hallway, hurrying to leave the school or go to their afterschool clubs, so there weren't many of them there at the moment "Sano, if you don't mind I will go say hi okay? You can come with me too, you know him as well, I believe you have seen him couple times" he asked his brother.

 Sano shook his head "I may know him but you go alone, I will go to the bathroom and we can meet at the exit, Cain texted me that he will be waiting outside" he said showing Akira the chat.

Akira looked at the text and nodded"Ah okay, is everything alright San? Do  you need me to follow you? I can speak with him later..." Akira asked concerned.

"It's just boiling today, I want to refresh myself, plus I have ink on my hands, might as well wash it off" he said "can you keep my bag?" he held it and handed it to him.

"Of course! I will wait for you here next to the stairs while me and my friend talk okay? Hurry up, call me if your headache will worsen or if you will need anything so keep your phone with you" he smiled at him and they both separated.

 Sano walked to the bathroom which was on the same floor where they were currently and walked in, nobody else was with him. Akira started to talk and laugh with his buddy, with who he played sports, he also let him know that he won't be attending the club today. Sano did exactly what he told his brother he would do. He washed his hands and face with cold water, he was okay, there was really no other reason for him to do so, he was just exhausted and he felt hot, because of the weather, probably that's what's causing him the pain in his head. While he was there ready to leave and join Akira, someone walked in. He was not a stranger, specifically it was his classmate and the brothers knew him well, as he is known for being a mean guy at school.

"Oi, funny to bump into you here, Sano" he said and closed the door.

 Sano looked at him and raised his eyebrow "What's so funny about it?" he asked.

"Well, it's more funny to see you... Alone" he said and got closer to him, smirking.

 Sano flinched and backed away a bit "What do you want? I was leaving already and Akira is waiting for me" he said.