Please?

-Time skip-

 It has been few years now. Boys were growing up fast and now the twins were both fifteen years old. Everything was going just fine. Boys were studying... Well, mostly Sano was doing all the work and Akira kept cheating with his homework and tests, asking Sano to do it all for him. Sano did not mind it, so he helped his dear brother out with whatever he could. At school Cain was always staying by their side, even if the boys were not little anymore. He would bring them to school, stay there to look after them and of course bring them back home as well. Boys did not know how to teleport on their own yet, Cain considered teaching them one day... Maybe.

 There was only one problem regarding Cain and Akira. Since the fallen angel was not fond of his second reckless son, he kept being rude and unfair with him, getting angry and irritated at every little, good or bad, thing the naga did. Cain would not even praise him for anything. For example, Akira was very good at sports and music. Cain taught both boys to play on instruments once. Believe it or not, Sano could play on the piano and Akira could play on the violin. Anyway, Akira won few times at the school competitions, but Cain did not even pay attention to him which made him very upset. Akira only wanted love and attention from his dad, but got the opposite of that. Cain would only be with him because of one thing, which was training. Cain did not care if Akira was getting tired or was in pain, physically or mentally, he kept training the poor boy to become stronger and apparently protect Sano from anything and everything, as if the fallen angel could not do this on his own. Akira would say that they are both strong nagas, big venomous snakes, they both can protect themselves, but Cain did not wanna hear another word from Akira. This made Akira think that he is only being used as some kind of a weapon and nothing more, but he really could not do much about it. Akira was scared of him and did not want to make him angry or else Cain would hurt him again and again, with no mercy at all.

 Sano, on the other hands, was the only one getting everything instead of the black naga. Cain was constantly with him, doing anything to make Sano smile and make him happy and feel loved. Sano was not as active as Akira and never participated in anything at school. However, he was good at sewing and drawing, he started to make small dolls out of materials Cain would give him. He was not perfect at it, but he enjoyed the activity. Sano gifted Akira and Cain small dolls, aka mini versions of themselves, which Cain thought was very wholesome. Sano also drew a lot when he had nothing to do and Cain kept every single drawing which Sano made for him throughout these years. He did not want to lose anything that his baby would create.

 Cain did not mind Sano being a shy and introverted person, he was actually feeling relived and happy that Sano won't get himself in any trouble whatsoever and he does not have to worry about anything. Cain only needed Sano, he loved his little sunshine very much and so having Akira around, for him, was not the best thing ever. He can not get rid of him, even tho this is what he wished for the most at the moment. Cain can not just remove Akira from Sano's life and make him awfully sad and angry... No, Cain would not let that happen, he would never want to see the smile disappear from his favorite boy's face.

...

"Alright, we will go to him and ask him to buy us everything we want, this is getting ridiculous" Akira said, sitting on the bed with Sano in their bedroom.

"Yeah I agree, but what if he refuses?" Sano asked, looking over at his brother.

"You will pout or whine at him and we will have the world at our feet, let's go now" Akira sighed and got up, going to the door.

"Hey, what do you even mean by that?" Sano raised his eyebrow and followed Akira as they walked down the hallway.

"Well, don't get me wrong, he just does everything you ask so, you are the key here!" Akira giggled and put an arm around his brother's shoulder.