You again?!

After, like, couple days, Cain tried not to think about Rire or his words, he was sitting with Sano on his lap as he played with his new doll, Akira ran into the room "Papa! I want sweets!" Akira pouted "We don't have- um" He wasn't excellent at speaking yet "-no sweets at home!" he said and tugged on his trousers. Sano looked at his brother and nodded "Yes papa! Sweets, please!" he snuggled his head on Cain's chest.

 Cain sighed "Sano will get sweets, you won't" he said and Akira was a bit surprised "Why???" he whined.

"Because Sano knows how to speak and ask politely" Cain said glaring down at Akira with hatred.

"Say 'please!'" Sano said.

"Ah... Please papa?" Akira said and hugged his leg.

 Cain rolled his eyes and put Sano's doll away on the couch, he got up holding Sano "Alright boys, I guess we have to go to the human world once again" he transformed into his other self.

"Yay!" boys giggled, they really liked their visit there last time. Cain picked Akira up and teleported right next to one shop "But no playgrounds today, papa ain't in the mood" he said putting Akira down, they pouted, but Cain ignored that and entered the shop with them.

"Which sweets do you want?" he asked them.

 Boys looked at each other and shrugged, Cain sighed "Alright, let's walk around and see" Papa Cain took one shopping cart and put Sano there, Akira refused to be sat there so he ran around next to the shopping cart. Cain walked and took whatever kids were pointing at, Cain chose something for himself, apart from sweets he got himself some coffee and tea. They weren't rushing anywhere so Cain was taking his time walking calmly when he heard Sano ask him a question.

"Papa? Where's Akira?" Sano turned around and looked at him.

"Wha- he was here right now!" he looked around "Akira! Shit..." he had to find him now.

"Aaaki!" Sano called too.

 Akira was lost yes, so he was happy to hear his dad's and brother's voices calling for him, he tried to find them by following the sound.

"Dammit, that idiot, I would just leave him here if not Sano, what a dumbass... Only makes me angry and annoyed" Akira heard Cain say that and he froze in place.

"........." Akira teared up and started crying, Cain heard him "Ah, there you are" he turned the corner and saw him.

"Aki!" Sano looked at him worrying, Cain picked Akira up "Stop crying, I'm here, we found you, what were you even thinking?!" he growled "Let's go pay now and then go home" he put Akira over his shoulder and walked, Akira struggled a bit still crying over Cain's words. Cain stopped and put the black naga next to Sano "Shut up!" he said a bit loudly, but he didn't want to be too loud, there are people around here. Cain went to the cashier and payed, Akira calmed down over this time because Sano brought his good mood back, but Akira didn't forget what his dad said. Afterwards Cain grabbed the bags and the boys, walking out of the shop and automatically teleporting back home, transforming back to normal. Cain put the kids down on the couch and went to the kitchen to put everything away. Sano took his doll and started to play with it, Akira lay down and watched him. Cain started to cook, still being a bit irritated.

 After some time, when Cain finished cooking, he made himself some coffee, he wanted to sit down, but heard Sano say from the living room:

"Mister Rire!" as he giggled and Akira titled his head "Who-"

 Cain walked out of the kitchen so fast that he hit his arm on the door and his coffee went on his shirt "Fuck!" he gasped and also looked at the guy sitting on the couch and holding his favorite Sano.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" he yelled at Rire "And put Sano down right now! Don't touch him with your dirty hands you motherfucker!" he growled and boys looked at him.

 Rire fake gasped and covered Sano's ears "Awe mister Cain maybe you won't yell and say those beautiful words?" Rire said and smirked "There are kids here" he added.

"I don't fucking care, get out-" Cain was interrupted.

"What the fuck" Akira said and laughed, Rire looked at him still covering Sano's ears who didn't even understand what happened.

 Cain glared at him "Akira! Do not repeat after me! Don't say it again!" he told him, Akira pouted "Why?" Akira asked.

"It's a bad word! You aren't allowed to say that! If you will say it again I will fucking spank you!" he said

"..." Akira looked at Rire "Mister Rire, he said the bad word, spank him!" he said tugging on Rire's shirt. Rire smirked and took off his glasses "With pleasure"

"What?! Enough of this bullshit, Rire, get out of my house!" Cain was really angry, he was ready to fight with him in front of the kids.

"Mister Rire! Look!" Sano took his doll and showed it to Rire.

"Hm? Very pretty Sano" Rire said as Sano giggled, completely ignoring the situation and forgetting about Cain warning them about this person.

"Mister Rire look, look!" Akira also started showing off his toys, their things usually lay on the couch in the living room, since they spend most of their time here.

 Rire smiled gently at them listening to them, meanwhile Cain was burning from rage, he walked to them and picked Sano up "Rire, if you won't leave I-"

"Yes I'm leaving now" he stood up "But I don't trust you with them"

"Why do YOU care?!" Cain growled and unfolded his wings.

 Rire chuckled and looked at Sano who was still super confused "Mister Rire..." he said and reached for him.

"Sano?!" Cain didn't let him, but papa saw mister Rire picking up Akira "I'm going to take them away if something, anything goes wrong" he said.

"Pfft, you can take Akira right away" Cain rolled his eyes.

 But right as he said it both kids started to cry and Akira struggled off from Rire's arms, Rire caught Akira by his leg with his tentacle, kids were surprised to see those black slimy tentacles coming from Rire's back.

"Ugh... Forget about it" he took Akira away from Rire "They can't live without each other, duh" Cain said "Rire, now leave, PLEASE"

 Rire did a small bow and disappeared.

"Sano... Please don't mess with him, Akira you too" he said.

"I don't want him to... To take me away..." Akira sobbed.

"Nobody will take you away, Sano too" Cain said and sighed "Daddy is tired... And has a headache" he brought them upstairs and put them on the bed, Cain changed his dirty shirt and sat down.

"......" he looked down "I won't let him take my kids away..." he hugged them slowly and sat there for a while.