Need a little help

Cain was sitting on the couch looking at Sano and Akira who were on the floor playing, he put a soft and fluffy red rug there so boys could spend some time there with their toys, because they loved playing on the floor a lot. Cain was concerned, isn't it time for Sano to walk already? Gazing at his brother who could run right after he got his legs, it's really confusing.

"Um, boys, come to me please" Cain said calmly.

 Akira stood up and walked over to his dad quickly, Cain ruffled his hair and looked at his other son.

"I'm waiting" he said, but saw Sano just looking at him and starting to whimper.

"Sano, come here" Cain huffed seeing that Sano wasn't even trying to move, he thought that he was probably lazy? Pretending not being able to walk? Why would he do that tho? Cain had one idea to make him walk, but he wasn't sure about it, he doesn't know exactly if Sano is really pretending or maybe something IS wrong with him, he was weak since he was born after all, if Cain wouldn't bring them home and wouldn't help Sano... He would probably not be alive right now.

 Cain got up "Me and Akira will go outside, you can get up and walk with us" he said crossing his arms as Akira giggled and ran to the doors without waiting, he knows that Cain picks Sano up all the time and carries him around everywhere, but this time papa didn't do that as he followed his other son who waited at the doors already.

 Sano was so confused right now, he tried to go with them, but only managed to crawl like he always did when he needed to move to small distances which made Cain groan "Sano, I didn't said crawl, now did I? Get up!"

 Sano looked up at him and didn't like how Cain spoke with him... Duh, of course, he wasn't used to it, Cain was always so sweet to him, never raising his voice at him and doing everything for him, he teared up and started to cry immediately. Cain flinched, shit, his plan has failed, so it really isn't Sano's fault that he doesn't walk, he ain't pretending.

"Ah no no no!" he picked the little guy up "Don't cry... Daddy's sorry..." he sighed and sat down with him back on the couch, stroking his head to calm him down "Shhh..."

"Papa, come on, let's go!" Akira ran back to them, but Cain won't go anywhere at this point, he needs to figure out what is wrong with Sano, but he just can not think of anything.

"No Akira, not now" he said while still calming his baby down.

"But you said..." Akira pouted.

"Forget what I said! Can't you see that something is wrong with your brother?!" he yelled at him and the black naga stopped speaking, he went back and sat down on the rug "What is wrong?" he asked titling his head.

"Akira he can't walk and it's troubling me... No this isn't good... Ugh, I can't do this on my own... I need some help... But oh how I hate doing this..." he got up and went to his bedroom with Sano, Akira just stayed there where he was. Cain needed his phone, he never really uses it... Until he has to contact a certain someone. Now this is the perfect time to do so, he dialed the number and waited for an answer and he didn't have to wait long.

"Damien?" he asked.

"Cain? What do you want I'm busy-" Damien started to talk, however Cain interrupted him.

"I need your help, please come as soon as you can, today" he said quickly.

Damien sighed "... What happened that you need MY help?" Damien asked "Why do you sound so worried?" he asked.

"Listen it's a very long story, I have kids and-" he heard that the phone was hung up "Damien? Tsk, what the-" Cain swore he heard footsteps and he flinched when the door of his bedroom flew open.