v. Stargazer

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓻

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

...Maybe being all crushed up was a blessing?

Because - it sounds pathetic, Sadie knows - if you talk to said 'crush', it turns out your day is automatically made. Not that she wasn't before, but Sadie was now, if possible, even more easily pleased. She'd had a full on conversation with Harry and had practically been on cloud nine for the whole rest of the day. God, she felt like an idiot.

They'd been in the midst of a Transfiguration lesson, her two friends in a group conversation with Seamus and Dean, before Dean pulled Harry, Ron and Hermione to join in (not without giving Sadie a playful wink). He's an angel, Sadie knows.

Anyway, Hermione had dragged Ron away to two other Gryffindors to help them with their work, shortly after. Harry had decided to stick around, though, and that was when the opportunity arose for Sadie to help him out with his Colour Changing Charm, considering he was struggling and Hermione had vanished.

"Come on!" she said encouragingly, moving to sit next to him. Chad had given her a knowing look before resuming talking to Marianne, Dean and Seamus.

"I've... I've nearly got it," Harry said awkwardly, glancing over with a pleading look at Hermione who had her back turned to them, anyway, as she was in a deep conversation with Jake Martin whilst Ron and Maddie Jordan appeared to be in what looked a bit like an argument.

"You can do it," she said with a bright smile, nodding at the boy to yet again attempt to change the colour of a blue ribbon McGonagall had placed in front of him.

It flashed a slight purple around the edges, before returning back to it's original colour.

"...Alright, maybe you can't,"

Harry glanced at her irritatingly.

"I'm joking," she grinned, letting out a laugh. "Look, you're just flourishing your wand too much - try it more gently,"

And after a few more times, Harry finally achieved his Colour Changing Charm, much to both his and Sadie's delight.

"Thanks," he'd smiled, to which she nodded in return, visibly pleased with herself.

They chatted for a short while afterwards. There had been a vague mention of the Tri-Wizard Tournament, but Sadie could immediately recognise the stress the thought of it brought to the boy, and so quickly changed the subject.

It wasn't much, but they'd had a talk and a bit of a laugh - Sadie was over the moon. She didn't even care when her friends teased her later, she was in such high spirits.