ii. Mission Accomplished

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Harry really wished Sadie hadn't come over and tried to get him to dance with her, because now he couldn't take his eyes off her.

He watched the blonde as she danced with her friends, a large smile on her face as she twirled and sang, not having a care in the world how she looked. He was still puzzled - why did she come over and start speaking to him? They'd never spoken before. And why did she want him to get up and dance with her? It wall so confusing.

Ron was in even more of a foul mood after having an argument with both Hermione and his friend from Potions. It was even worse when, near the end of the night, Hermione sat back down with the two boys and they started again. Harry felt trapped, literally right in the middle, and his eyes flicked around looking for someone else to go and talk to.

But almost everyone was still dancing, or sitting with their dates. The raven haired boy hesitated, after his eyes landed on the blonde girl that had tried to get him to dance before. She wasn't dancing at this second - she was standing alone, having a drink. It couldn't hurt, going to talk to her? - it's not like she was dancing right now. Maybe he could find out why she all of a sudden wanted to dance with him.

Anything will be better than listening to these two, Harry thought to himself, before standing up and heading over to her. Ron and Hermione were busy fighting to question where he was going.

"Er... hi," he said once he'd reached her. She gave him a smile and let out a small laugh.

"I knew you'd come around,"

"Wha- no... I'm not dancing... I just thought I'd join you... you looked lonely,"

Sadie took a sip from her bottle of butterbeer.

"That's kind of you," she told him. "Where are your friends?"

Harry turned and looked over his shoulder at Ron and Hermione, who were, very obviously, still arguing. Sadie followed where he was looking and soon caught on.

"Arguing?"

"Yeah," Harry replied.

"What about?"

"Erm... well, Ron's kind of..."

Sadie could see Harry having some trouble trying to explain, and so shook her head.

"Never mind," she said. "It's none of my business."

"They argue all the time," Harry explained. "We all do actually, It's nothing big."