vi. Selling a Party

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

The day of the final task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament soon fell upon the three schools, and yet Sadie, Marianne and Chad felt as though their mission of getting Marianne's bloody invites out was even more difficult than whatever it was the Triwizard Champions had to face. People were all over the place, since everyone was getting ready to head down to the Quidditch pitch, where the third task would be held — and so this was making it even harder.

"Right," said Chad impatiently, counting up how many invites they had left to hand out. "Who have we got left?"

"Maddie, Jess, Jake," said Marianne. "Neville... Ginny... I'll tell her she can bring friends, considering the only people she really knows coming are Harry, Ron and Hermione - and we don't even know if they're coming, yet..."

"I've got... Hannah, Susan," Sadie continued. "You did Seamus and Dean earlier didn't you?"

Chad nodded in response.

"Aye, thought so..." Sadie continued. "Harry, Ron, Hermione... that's all, in my pile,"

"Of course you have Potter in your pile," said Chad, with a teasing glance. The girl playfully rolled her eyes, in return.

"Yeah, I gave her those three on purpose," said Marianne. "Not just because she fancies Harry, though - Sadie's good at selling, she'll get people to come if they're a big too comfortable in their comfort zone. And I reckon Harry and Ron might take some convincing,"

"You're not wrong, to be fair," Chad said, nodding.

The blonde girl opened her mouth to speak, but she caught sight of Hannah Abbott from Hufflepuff walking with her friend Susan, and wasn't going to waste any chances. She rushed off.

Unsurprisingly, Sadie and her friends eventually split up in their attempt at hunting down the rest of the students to be given one of Marianne's invites. The Vixen girl ended up just leaning against the wall of the corridor leading to the outside path to the Quidditch pitch, until the sight of the final three Gryffindors she was searching for came into view.

Turns out, the reason they had been so absent today was because - who she could only assume as Ron's mother, due to the ginger locks - had come to see them. Now, Sadie knew there were parents coming to watch their children in the tournament, but she'd only assumed Harry's guardians would show up. Perhaps they couldn't make it? She wasn't sure, she didn't know much about whoever he lived with, anyway, except from the fact that it was his auntie and uncle. I didn't seem to matter, though, however - because he looked over the moon to see Mrs Weasley.