Duel Carnival, Jealous Rivalry and Mysterious Method

(Tsukumo Residence)

Kari was searching for information for some new deadlines, with David helping her, about what is happening around Heartland City, like hacking on the City's frequency.

"What is going on?" David asked, as Kari brings up an aerial map, showing different locations around the city.

"All right, let's just tap tap into the cameras--" Kari said, zooming in with the museum's security camera on the intruder's face. "Is that---?! You've gotta be kidding." Kari said in shock.

"What is wrong?" David asked, before Kari's gazer rang and she picked it up. "Yo, Kari. Guessing you've hacked in and seen the security footage at this point?" A male voice, which Kari didn't want to hear in a long time.

"Keep in mind-- the camera adds about 10 pounds." he said, grinning and winked.

"Charlie... What've you done this time?! What did you take from the museum?" Kari asked, angrily. "Charlie?" David asked, confused.

"Just something I needed. Thing is, I gotta deliver it today, but I'm a little pinned down. Feel like helping out your old boyfriend?" Charlie asked, but Kari wasn't buying it. "Okay, Charlie-- one, you're not my old boyfriend, and two, you need to turn yourself in!" Kari replied.

"Now why would I do that? As for boyfriend, not boyfriend, we can discuss that-- when you bring me your old man's bike. Just hop on and come meet me-- I'll shoot ya my location." Charlie said, smirking.

"Give me one good reason." Kari said, getting annoyed.

"Uhh, because you like me? I'm kinda hungry, too, so maybe you could swing by a drive-thru?" Charlie asked.

"You-- ugh, you selfish, reckless, doofy, arrogant excuse for a --" Kari growled, but Charlie cut her off. "I am not doofy! At least that's not whatcha said last time we saw each other. Meet me at 30, don't keep me waiting." Charlie said, winking and the screen went blank.

"What does he want?" David asked, and Kari sighed. "Probably something that is not good." Kari said, punching her palm.

"Ya hungry, Charlie? I'll feed you a knuckle sandwich!" Kari yelled, and David laughed nervously. "David, I could use your help." Kari told him.

"...Alright." David replied.

(With Yuma)

"Oh, yeah!! I'm seriously feeling the flow today!" Yuma said, running down the sidewalk in the last sparse glow of sunset. Y/n went off to look for an opponent, since she's participating in the Duel Carnival.

"I gotta get one more duel in while I'm feeling like this!" Yuma exclaimed excitedly.

"Do not get too relaxed, Yuma. Those who remain in the Carnival do, so because they're skilled." Astral said, keeping up with Yuma more easily.

"When you those who remain in the Carnival, you mean like me, right? Because--" Yuma was cut off by his gazer ringing and he picked it up, and answer to it."Oh, hey, sis, what's up?" He asked.

"What're you doing? Where are you right now?" Kari asked through the phone. "Uhh, I'm near the train station." Yuma answered, confused.

"Perfect. There's a guy there in the courtyard, I'm sending you a picture now." Kari said, as a picture of a man with dark hair and blue eyes appeared. "I need you to find him and keep him busy!" She demanded.

"I don't have time for this. I've got things to do. You find him and keep him busy!" Yuma protested.

"I'm doing something with David right now, I just need you to buy me some time!" Kari explained. "But uh... I was gonna go and...." Yuma trailed off.