The Mischievous Part One

Two days after Y/n defeated Mr.Kay, the virus wasn't really a virus to damage the city's system, but to show Crashbug, because he wanted his students to have good luck.Now they're at school as usual.

"Astral?"

"Yep. That's what he says he wants me to call him." Yuma said

"And he's here now." Bronk stated

"Yes. There's one more thing, he can't remember what he is or where he come from." Y/n said

"And another thing... keep it down when I'm sleeping, would ya?!" Yuma asked annoyed which made Y/n sighed

"Oh, please... you snorer." Astral said and Y/n covered her mouth again trying not to laugh

"What?! I am not!" Yuma yelled offended

~Time Skip~

They met a weird kid named Flip, who admire Yuma because of his duel against Shark. Through out the day, Flip would pop out and try to give Yuma an Xyz card called Baby Tiragon, Yet, Bronk, Tori, and Y/n always dragged him away.

"You've gotta keep your guard up, Yuma." Tori scolded

"Why? From Flip?" Yuma asked

"Actually, Yuma. You should." Y/n said making him fell down

"Why?" He asked

"I'm not sure. This kid seems to be a troublemaker, also, I get this feeling that card used to belong to someone. However, he might up to something." Y/n said in a suspicion tone, hearing Baby Tiragon's plead for help.

~Time Skip to the next day after school~

After Baby Tiragon appeared in the mail box, Everyone were mad at Yuma for something he didn't do. Y/n had realized that Flip made have something to do with it, she walked out to search for him.

"Y/n". She heard someone calling, she turned around to see Tori and Bronk.

"Hey. What's up?" Y/n asked

"Look, we all know Yuma's innocent, right?" Bronk asked as she nodded

"Yet. You're right, it has something to do with Flip. We're gonna go look for Spencer, can you look for Yuma?" Tori asked

"Right, I'll go. See you guys later." Y/n said before walking away.

After finding Yuma, they decided to change into their usual clothes, and left for the mall, Yuma sat down on the bench with a sad look on his face, while Y/n sat next to him and put her hand on his shoulder, and Astral hovered over him.

Yuma sighed, "It stinks having everyone upset at you. But I guess I know you, Bronk, and Tori aren't mad at me, Y/n. Instead the rest of the school sure is."

"I understand. However, I think I know the truth about this." Y/n said, as Yuma turned to look at her and asked, "What do you mean?"

She answered, "The other day, I heard Baby Tiragon begging for help. May I see it for a minute?" Yuma was about to pull out it, when a familiar voice interrupted them, "Yuma! Hehehehey, how's it going, pal?" They turned to see Flip

"Hey, Flip." Yuma greeted

"Hello to you as well, Y/n." Flip said to her and Y/n's bangs covered her eyes as she gritted her teeth, feeling upset for Baby Tiragon.

"What's wrong?" He asked as Yuma explained everything

"That sounds like you got a bum rap." Flip commented, but Y/n wasn't buying it, knowing he's lying after Baby Tiragon told her everything what he did.