PROLOGUE

Zayn:

        Zayn Malik is a twenty-five-year-old physics teacher in Wimbledon High School. He has three friends Louis, Niall ad Liam who is also a teacher in the same school. Zayn and these three idiots are staying in a 3 bedroom apartment near their high school.

Even as a 5-year-old child, Zayn always wondered why he can't see the moon in the mornings? He even had an absurd theory that mornings are so bright that we can't see the moon so there is just a point shining up there. And in nights it's so dark so we can see the moon clearly not just as a shining point. When he told his mum his theory she laughed and told him the real story. He was so astonished by the fact that Sun and Moon are two different things and they both shine alone when their time comes.

Two things he loves the most is Music and Books. He is into R&B and Pop music. He is into Novels of every type. He loves every book that's about physics. He loves Astrology. These things are the most important and favourite things in his life but if there is one thing, one person he will throw everything behind then it can only be Harry. Harry Styles.

He met Harry in his University days. Harry was a Biomedical engineering student. Harry loves Biology as much as Zayn loves Physics. They both love Science in a way they both can never even explain. But everyone knows that Zayn and Harry love each other more than they love science, books and music.

Zayn lost his Harry in an accident. But he sure hopes he will get him back one day.

Harry:

        Harry Styles is a broken soul from his childhood. He loved only two people in his life, that's Gemma—his lovely sister—and Louis—his pain in the arse best friend—he loves them both so much. His parents don't even care about him and Gem, its always them and their work. They both are fashion designers and they both owned a boutique. His rock music and novels are the love of his damned life.

When Harry was 14 they moved to Doncaster, that's where he met Louis. In Doncaster he met the Wilsons, they run the Wilson Magazines. His parents started working for them and their models. Christopher Wilson is the CEO of the Wilson Magazines and the father of Evan Wilson and Elliot Wilson. Evan is the elder one and the more civilised one. Where Elliot is a total douchebag.

When Harry was 14, Gemma was 20 and she was married to Evan Wilson. It wasn't a real wedding it was sort of a contract for the Styles that they will always work in the Wilson till the end. And like they thought in a year their magazine got a very amazing reach in public.

When Harry was 15 the Styles got a phone call from the Wilsons saying that Gemma is no more. Harry never really liked his parents but after what happened he totally stopped talking to them. The doctors said she slit her wrist three times and drowned in the bathtub, so she lost too much blood. In a couple of days, they had her funeral where Evan stood with no emotion and so is Elliot.

When Harry was 16 the Wilsons moved to London so is Desmond. But Anne and Harry stayed here in Doncaster. Anne always drank and drank. She just boozed every night and morning and blabbering to Harry about how much she misses Gemma. When Harry was 18, he and Louis both got placed in The Imperial College.

When Harry was 24 he moved to Manhattan, New York. And now he is 25. He is not in a happy place though. He wishes one day he will be happy.