CHAPTER 18 - HARRY

January 12, 2015.

South Kensington.

Dear Diary,

        Today is Zee's birthday. I planned for a surprise dinner date. I love him so much that I don't even know what to gift him today. So I came up with the idea of gifting my most precious gift. And that worked well.

"Happy Birthday Babe!!" I yelled waking him up from his beauty sleep.

"Hazza. Thank you so much. But you're still alive only because I love you." He said in a grumpy voice pulling his pillow over his ears.

"If you don't wake up now, I'm not up for birthday sex."

"I'm up. I'm up." He said waking abruptly.

"Aww!! Someone's so eager." I said making him angry.

"Shut up." He grumbled walking into our bathroom.

"How about shower sex?"

"You're not getting any." He yelled closing the door. I chuckled and got his present out. He came out after fuckin' 30 minutes.

"What took you so long?" I asked him while he was changing.

"I might have slept some time." He shrugged with a sheepish smile.

"That's not fair." I frowned at him.

"Aww!! Look at my adorable Muffin." He cooed taking my face between his hands.

"Shut up." I swatted his hands away. He walked back towards our bed and turned around. He took the gift in his hands.

"To the love of my life." He read the little card. He turned around and smiled at me.

He unwrapped the gift and looked at the book and then back at me with wide eyes.

"This is your book." He whispered in shock.

"Yeah," I whispered back.

"Harreh!! This is your favourite book. You never let anyone even touch this book." He said in a normal voice.

"Yep. And now I'm giving it to my favourite person." I replied making him giggle. He read my sister's note and then mine. He looked up with teary eyes and frowned.

"Don't make me cry on my birthday Styles. He said wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Yeah? So how about a dinner to make you feel right?" I asked pulling him closer by his waist.

"Everything feels right when I'm with you." He said hugging me tight and I hugged him back tightly if that's even possible.

And we had a blast night together.

Haz.