CHAPTER 10 - ZAYN

January 21, 2017.

Wimbledon.

Dear Diary,

        Its been more than a week since we last met Harry. We didn't even ask for his phone number. We tried every social media to get him but no hope. We don't know where his house is and we don't even know if he is still in Wimbledon. My friends know about me broken about the whole Harry forgot his university days situation. But they never asked me about it and I'm so grateful for that.

But a miracle happened in our café today.

"C'mon where are the pancakes, Niall?" Louis yelled walking towards the kitchen door.

"Coming right up Louis," Niall yelled back.

"I hate these guys," I murmured and started mopping the floor. There are only two couples in here and my idiots are messing it up.

I heard the bell ring indicating that someone was in. I turned around only to meet with Harry who was reading a book—Looking for Alaska—his favourite book by John Green. That book looks pretty worn out though.

"Harreh" I yelled across the room. He looked up startled a bit and his lips curved into a large grin when he noticed me. He walked towards me and enveloped me in a big hug. I hugged him back breathing in his favourite cologne. He broke the hug and looked into my eyes like he got every happiness in his life.

"I'm sorry about the sudden hug. I actually uhm-"

"It's okay Haz." I smiled making him giggle.

"So? Are you working here? You said you're a teacher?" He questioned in a row making me chuckle.

"Nah!! We own this place." I answered with a proud smile. He raised his eyebrow asking me to continue.

"Were teachers on working days and we run this café on weekends," I explained and he nodded slowly like he was processing things.

"Wow" He breathed out. "That's amazing!!"

"Obviously Whose idea it is" I exclaimed making him chuckle.

"Okay. Take your seat My Majesty. I'll be right back." I said and he smiled and walked towards the corner window seat. I know he will choose that seat. I walked back to the counter and removed my apron.

"Can I have a moment with my friend bitch?" Louis smirked at me.

"Of course, you can," I said and walked into the kitchen.

I made his favourite Latte Macchiato and took a couple of Strawberry Muffins and placed them on the tray.

"Looks like someone's being a housewife here" Niall smirked.

"Really? You're calling me a housewife?" I smirked back and walked out. I saw Louis and Liam talking to Harry and laughing about something when I reached there.

"Can you both please carry on with your work?" I asked Louis and Liam to just get the fuck out of here with my eyes. And they got the news so they left. I placed the tray on the table and Harry looked at them and then at me.

"How do you know what I like?" He asked amused.

"I'm your friend Harreh," I said taking the seat opposite him.

"Yeah. Friend." He said with an unreadable expression. Wtf does that mean?!

"So whose idea it is to work all 7 days in a week?" He asked after staring at me for a good 5 minutes.

"One of my friends," I answered. "He likes to work. He likes to do everything he's passionate about."

"Well, this place is amazing. You know, like so comfy." He answered.

"I know you would like this place Haz." I smiled at him.

"You chose this interior for this place didn't you?" He asked with a knowing smile.

"Yep" I nodded.

"How are you, Harry?" I asked him after a moment of silence.

"I'm good Zee." He said. "Thanks for asking. How are you doing?"

"After my birthday this year, I'm doing well," I answered honestly.

"Good."

"Yeah."

"How about your health? You know, after all, that you've gone through how are you holding up?" I asked carefully not to make him angry. But he genuinely smiled at me.

"No one has ever asked me that." His voice broke. "No, I'm not doing okay Zee. But now that I have my friends I will be okay." 'He smiled, tears brimming his eyes.

"IDK about the past two years Haz, but from now on you'll always have me, like the old days," I assured him.

"Thanks, Zee." He smiled.

"Okay. I will leave you with your book. Have fun." I said and walked away.

"What happened?" Louis asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Does it look like I came out from a make-out session?" I retorted.

"Harry," Niall yelled walking up to Harry. He looked up from his book.

"Wanna join us for dinner tonight? You know like, lads night?" Niall asked nervously.

"Of course. You don't have to ask me Ni, just inform me, I'll be there." Harry chuckled.

And that's enough for us. We're gonna have a blast night tonight.

Zayn.