CHAPTER 13 - HARRY

February 05, 2017.

Wimbledon.

Dear Diary,

        Today was an amazing day. I woke up to the sight of Zayn sleeping beside me. He woke up at 06:00 am and was rushing around their apartment to get ready for work. And here I'm sitting on his bed and watching his every move.

"Louis is having a date tonight. So we asked him to sleep tight this morning." Zayn said smiling at me through the mirror.

"Oh. So you three will take care?" I asked.

"Yep! It's not our first time. Sometimes Niam will be out for a date and in those only we both should take care of things." He shrugged turning around.

"You don't go on any dates?" I asked. Why on earth are you jealous Harry?

"No." He answered with no emotion.

"Why?" I asked even though my mind is asking me to shut up.

"Because I love someone." He mumbled nonchalantly and looked at me with wide eyes when he realised what he said.

"Who's that?" I asked like I didn't notice his expression.

"We don't wanna talk about it now." He said with a trembling voice.

"Uh... I'm going to my parent's house for lunch today. So I won't be here." I said trying to change the topic. Like how I inform everything to Elliot before doing anything.

"It's okay Haz." He chuckled. "Enjoy yourself."

"Enjoy?" I scoffed."I'm just going there to take some of my old books."

"You and books" He smiled shaking his head.

I drove to the house I and Elliot are staying but he was not there at the time I got there. For lunch, I drove to my parent's home, but we didn't really talk about anything. I walked to my library to get some books back. Everything looked like I read them a hundred times but I don't remember many things. Since that accident, I can't even concentrate on anything. Doctors said it's like a side effect of that accident.

I grabbed many books from a shelf but one book is missing. I searched for it everywhere, but it was nowhere to be found. The Other side of Midnight by Sidney Sheldon. It's my favourite but where the hell did I keep it? I hate myself more now. I can't even remember a small thing about my book.

I came back to my house after telling goodbyes to my parents. Elliot was there with Krissy in our house. They didn't mind me and I didn't mind them.

Throughout the night one thing that was on my mind was who broke Zayn's heart.

Haz.