Chapter 24 - Young People Have No Self-Control

Su Jianan was staring Lu Boyan and letting her imagination run wild, when Lu Boyan suddenly opened his eyes. Amid the night-time ambience, that danger and coldness in his long, narrow eyes were far more intense than they usually seemed. Startled, Su Jianan took a deep breath.

Lu Boyan sneered. "If I'd intended to do something to you, do you think you'd still be standing over there?"

"Then... then where would I be?" Su Jianan asked blankly.

"The bed, of course." Lu Boyan's lips curved upwards, forming an evil grin.

Another sound went off in her head. Something had exploded in her skull, causing Su Jianan's mind to go completely blank. Not because of what Lu Boyan had said, but because... because he knew exactly what she was afraid of!

That was just pure evil...

"Pass me the throw pillows on the couch," Lu Boyan said all of a sudden.

"Oh."

Obediently, Su Jianan did as she was told. Lu Boyan placed the throw pillows in the middle of the bed. Her eyes sparkled. "Hey! That's a good idea."

"This way I won't have to sleep with my eyes open," Lu Boyan said.

What on earth did he mean by that?

In the end, Su Jianan dragged her feet towards the huge bed, which was now divided into two sections courtesy of the throw pillows, and lay down. She closed her eyes, but sleep did not come.

She and Lu Boyan were lying down in the same bed. This was something she had never dared to think about in the past.

Even though she was certain that he would not do anything to her, her heart was still....racing.

Worried that Lu Boyan would notice something amiss, Su Jianan shut her eyes tightly and tried to summon up sleep. In the end, her racing heart lost the battle against fatigue and she fell into deep sleep.

In the dark, Lu Boyan opened his eyes.

On the surface, he could maintain a calm and composed facade like before. But now that they were about to spend the night in the same bed, how was it even possible for him to fall asleep?

Angling his head slightly, Lu Boyan looked at the person sleeping peacefully beside him. Her long eyelashes had casted a shadow on her eyelids. At that moment, her delicate face seemed completely vulnerable and defenseless. She looked like an innocent child.

All of a sudden, she rolled in her sleep. Her smooth calf was now pressed against his legs. In an instant, his breaths became heavy and labored.

If she kept throwing herself at him like this, this might really turn into a sleepless night for Lu Boyan.

He was just about to push Su Jianan's leg away when suddenly, her entire body rolled towards him. Her slender arms reached for the bolster in the middle of the bed before casually pulling it to her bust.

This Little Monster was much bolder when she was asleep than when she was awake.

Lu Boyan grabbed the bolster and threw it to the ground. Su Jianan made a sound in her sleep, her tiny hands began groping his chest. In the next instant, she grabbed onto his entire arm before forcefully pulling it to herself.

At this point, she looked like a small pet nestling beside him, her lips containing nothing but satisfaction. With her eyes closed, she looked incredibly adorable.

It was as if Lu Boyan's heart was suddenly dipped in water. Inch by inch, Lu Boyan's heart soften. He moved closer towards her and Su Jianan responded by shifting her body to lean into his embrace.