Chapter 87 - I Will Always Have My Revenge

After the meal, Su Yicheng and Zhang Mei left first. Lu Boyan and Su Jianan waited in the doorway of the restaurant for the parking attendant to drive their car over.

Lu Boyan then asked her, "Why did you try to get your brother to spill the beans just now?"

Su Jianan stuck out her tongue and thought, "Surely, he noticed it. Then, was he trying to help me test Su Yicheng by asking him 'Do you need to choose?'?"

"Do you remember that Xiao Xi asked you for an invitation to the anniversary?" Su Jianan said, "Xiao Xi was trying to slip into the anniversary celebration and pester my brother as his female companion. If my brother finally chooses Zhang Mei, there is no chance for Xiao Xi."

At this time, the parking attendant drove Lu Boyan's car over and opened the door of the vice seat for Su Jianan very thoughtfully. Su Jianan thanked him and got in before asking Lu Boyan, "What do you think of my brother's just smile?"

Lu Boyan started the car and said, "He intended to choose Zhang Mei as his female companion, but he hasn't told her yet. Do you understand?"

Su Jianan nodded. "That's to say, Xiao Xi still has an opportunity if she takes an action now."

Su Jianan decided to deliver the information to Luo Xiaoxi as soon as she went back to the company. Unexpectedly, Luo Xiaoxi was actually in the Manager Cai's office.

Her coquettish curly hair was tied into a ponytail, and she wore a tight tracksuit with a neat coat tied around her waist, which still could not hide her good figure.

Su Jianan once thought that she was dazzled, but Luo Xiaoxi's smile grew clearer and clearer in front of her. "I heard a large group of people talk about that Boss Lu brought you to the company yesterday. I didn't expect that you really came here."

Su Jianan smiled and said, "l have good news to tell you."

After listening to Su Jianan, Luo Xiaoxi did not feel surprised. "As I said earlier, even if there is nothing between your brother and Zhang Mei, they will definitely come up with something."

"Then what do you plan to do?" Su Jianan asked.

Luo Xiaoxi let her ponytail down and fondled her charming curly hair while answering, "What to do? Nip the hope in the bud!"

After saying that, she left the Planning department quickly. Su Jianan knew where she was going and did not stop her. Anyway, Luo Xiaoxi was more familiar with that place than her.

However, Luo Xiaoxi did not hurry to go there but first returned to the practice room.

Lu Enterprise Media was located behind the building of Lu Enterprises. From the 3rd to 4th floors, there were many practicing rooms, dancing rooms, and gyms for the artists. Luo Xiaoxi was currently practicing catwalk. She came there early every day and changed her clothes to prepare for the coach's devil training.

The purpose of her return was to get her clothes changed, and by the way, told her agent Nora that she wanted to take a break in the afternoon.

Before getting her agent's approval, she put on her coat and went out.

Nora couldn't do anything about it.

Luo Xiaoxi was the most hard-working one among the internship artists. She seemed to play around all the time, but she was never late and would not show any superiority against others. The actions which were difficult for others to do were also very hard for her, but when others were screaming about escaping from the training, she just ground her teeth and practiced again and again until she could perform the movement perfectly.