Chapter 27 - Only She Could Not Perceive The Fact That He Pampered Her So Much

It was until she received Captain Yan's hint that Su Jianan then glanced backward—to her surprise, it was really Lu Boyan!

How could he end up here!

Su Jianan was so shocked that she almost fell from the chair.

Jiang Shaokai subconsciously intended to hold Su Jianan up. But Lu Boyan reached his hands out faster than Jiang Shaokai did. With pampering smile on his dashing eyes, he held her up affectionately and said, "Are you so happy to see me here?"

Su Jianan smiled drily and replied. "Why are you here?"

"I am here to discuss business." Lu Boyan lowered his voice and whispered in her ears, "You come to the private room with me."

His breath was lukewarm. His charming voice was pretty low and soft. His thin lip touched Su Jianan's auricle intentionally or unintentionally and it tickled Su Jianan's ears a bit. The itching was spread from her ears to her heart. For just one instant, she felt herself falling into an illusion and she seemed to be dreaming.

How was it possible that Lu Boyan held an aspect of such tenderness when dealing with her?

It was until she saw the ambiguous looks of her colleagues that she realized all of a sudden. She replied with an "Oh" and got up obediently.

Lu Boyan naturally held Su Jianan's hands and smiled to other people gracefully:" Everybody, so sorry that I have to take Jianan away for a while. Your drinks today will be all on me."

He held Su Jianan's hands and left, leaving all the people's exclamation around the table behind.

"He was much more handsome than he was painted! He was so handsome even while walking and talking!"

"Holy f**k! Can anyone of you give me a good pinch? Did I just meet Lu Boyan in person?"

"He seemed to be nice to Jianan and he was also a pretty good match for her. I started to be doubtful about the gossips between Han Ruoxi and him at the early time." Captain Yan asked Jiang Shaokai, "Since you were on good terms with Jianan, do you know how long had they been associating with each other?"

Shrugging his shoulders, Jiang Shaokai replied. "I had no clue at all about their falling in love with each other."

While waiting for the dishes, Jianan's colleagues naturally centered their topics on Lu Boyan and Su Jianan. Nobody noticed that Jiang Shaokai's look was becoming darker bit by bit...

Even Jiang Shaokai himself did not know how was it he had felt a little sour in the heart.

...

Lu Boyan took Su Jianan upstairs to the second floor. Till then did Su Jianan finally realize and asked, "Lu Boyan, where are you going to take me to?"

"What are you doing here?" Lu Boyan asked instead of answering.

"For eating."

"I am taking you to dinner."

Lu Boyan pushed the door of the private room open. Having already heard from Shen Yuechuan that Lu Boyan was to seek Mrs. Lu out, the cooperation partners stood up hurriedly and greeted. "Mrs. Lu. This is the first time that we have met each other. Hello, my name is Wang Kun and I will talk a cooperative project with Boss Lu this time."

"Hello." Su Jianan greeted with the counterpart politely. Lu Boyan signaled her to sit down and later called the waiter over.

Shen Yuechuan finally realized why Lu Boyan was calling the waiter over, however, he dared not to believe it—Lu Boyan did never do things like this."