Chapter 35 - Pressing Against the Wall and Kiss

It was a sweet and gentle voice that sounded as if a gust of wind would break it.

In Luo Xiaoxi's words, women would feel triggered when they heard such a voice. But it was a different story when men heard it.

Su Yuanyuan pranced up to Lu Boyan like a naive young lady and said, "Brother-in-law, I saw you the moment I entered!" Then, she seemed to have just noticed Su Jianan and said, "Eh? Sister, did brother-in-law bring you here? I heard that you were surrounded by a group of high-schoolers last time. Were you injured? Mom and I were very worried about you!"

She blinked her long false lashes and the worry in her eyes which had been enlarged by eyeliner looked especially realistic.

She's a good actress!

Su Jianan smiled and held Lu Boyan's hand sweetly. "Your brother-in-law came just in time. I was not injured. How's your leg injury? Is it all healed?"

Su Yuanyuan would never in her life forget the shame of being sent to the hospital by ambulance thanks to Su Jianan. A hit of hatred flashed past her eyes for less than 0.1 seconds. An ordinary person would not even be able to catch her vicious expression before her innocent smile returned on her face. She said, "It's recovered. Thanks for last time, big sister."

She could act pretty well. Su Jianan smiled even more brilliantly, "You're welcome."

Lu Boyan held Su Boyan's waist and said, "Miss Su, please excuse us."

He was about to leave with Su Jianan but Su Yuanyuan followed them around with an innocent expression, "Brother-in-law where are you two going? Will you take me along? I don't know anyone else here."

Lu Boyan frowned and Su Jianan knew he was unhappy. However, he was a gentleman and would not be impolite toward Su Yuanyuan.

How was he going to get rid of Su Yuanyuan? She anticipated it.

Lu Boyan saw Su Jianan gloating and narrowed his eyes, suddenly having thought of something. He brought Su Jianan to an empty balcony.

Su Yuanyuan followed them excitedly, "Brother-in-law, why have you brought my sister here?"

Su Jianan was curious as well and she stared at Lu Boyan with her almond-shaped eyes.

Lu Boyan looked at Su Jianan deeply and moved as fast as lightning. He suddenly pressed Su Jianan against the wall and sucked at her lips.

Su Yuanyuan was stunned.

Su Jianan was stunned as well.

Her eyes were opened wide and she forgot to breathe. Her mind was completely empty but her body felt as if someone had sealed her acupoint and she could not move at all.

The only thing she could clearly feel was Lu Boyan's slightly cold lips and his warm breath.

His lips felt good and were like poison. It made one want to close their eyes and sink into them.

Su Jianan felt as if she was hanging on the edge of the cliff. She would be completely shattered if she fell, never to recover again. However, to climb up was... too difficult.

She had already hung on the cliff for more than ten years. She would have left the dangerous mountains long ago if she could climb up.

Su Yuanyuan only realized that she had reacted wrongly then. She quickly covered her eyes and yelped in surprise.

Lu Boyan released Su Jianan leisurely, his long fingers brushing her face gently. "You're too beautiful tonight. I could not control myself." He turned around to look at Su Yuanyuan and asked, "Miss Su, do you still want to continue watching?"