intro

Intro
song used: Intro by Ariana Grande

ARIANA GRANDE CHEATING ON JUSTIN BIEBER WITH HER EX?
JUSTIN MIGHT BE RUNNING BACK TO SELENA AFTER 'SEANIANA' WAS SEEN LEAVING A HOTEL TOGETHER
GRANDE HAS EXPLAINING TO DO TO BIEBER: WHY WAS SHE WITH SEAN LAST NIGHT?
IS ARIANA JUSTIN'S NEW SELENA?

Ariana groaned, throwing her phone across the bed and kicking the covers over the device.

The media always manages to screw up her mood with all these false articles about her and Justin. She understood how Justin felt about all of this. With his whole situation with Selena, he was very insecure about getting together in the first place, and now the paps are making it worse.

"Stupid annoying ass Hollywood Life."

She heard someone walk into the room, "Talking to yourself, baby?"

Ariana rolled her eyes, pecking Justin on the lips when he leaned over her, puckering his lips. "I'm apparently having sex with Sean while you're in Selena's comforting arms."

Justin sighed, flopping down on the bed, grabbing Ariana's phone. Ariana switched to laying on her stomach, chin in the palm of her hand while the other hand stroked his cheek.

"You know I would never do anything like that to you, right?" Ariana whispered.

He grabbed her hand, bringing her hand to his lips and giving it a kiss. "I know you wouldn't. You and Sean are friends. I don't believe the bullshit that Hollywood Life or TMZ says. They're like out to get us, or something."

Ariana giggled, resting her hand on Justin's chest.

"Yes, you two dated, but I'm not going to end your years worth of friendship because of me. I trust you with everything, Ariana."

"And you won't ever regret it. Thank you for giving me a chance. I know you weren't into looking for a relationship after Selena, but I promise you that I'm not like her. I love you so much, Justin."

"And that's all you have to do. It's me and you against the world, baby."

"Justin..

i'll give you all i have, and nothing less i promise.
love me and don't look back,
i want you with me on this road to the sky.
we'll be shining every night o promise you,
just me and you, oh i promise you.

You're my everything."

COMING SOON IN 2015