Twelve

"Come and dance, be free Loki!!" Lola laughs, gliding of her back as Doomler watches her with interest.

"Just let go!" Silver encourags, flying above him, her paw touches his right ear and she dives down right in front of him, causing him to have to fly in place so he didn't hit her. Loki watches her go towards the water, opening her wings last second and boucing back up into the air, laughing her beautiful laugh.

"Stop drooling over her." Doomler hisses at Loki, causing him to move my eyes away from her and at him.

"Shut up." Loki growls, starting to pick up the pace to catch up with them. Doomler falls back to join his friend.

"You know she will never like you." He says.

"And you so have a chance with Lola." Loki rolls his eyes and Doomler laughs.

"All the ladies like me, Loki. You should know that by now. We grew up together." It was true, their parents were close friends before their hide out was discovered and blood was shed by the vikings.

"And that's why Lola won't ever like you." Loki shrugs, Doomler letting out another laugh.

"She will me mine, Loki. Just you wait." Doomler grins, Loki sighing. How was he stuck with this guy since he could ever remember?

"Dudes! Hurry it up!" Lola shouts at the two boys, Silver flying beside her. The two boys glanced at each other and back to the girls, hurrying to catch up to them.