Game Night : Tempted

Several minutes later, a hardened, turned on and very literary girded Klaus sat down, his aching want to have the girl across from him turning into need and desperation.

But she was playing her way, she was going to make him pay for his troubles and she was punishing him senseless because he really - literally - couldn't think of anything that second.

But on the other side, a bubbled and amused Caroline was sat down,  her hands spiraled into her lap as she watched Matt and Elijah have their turn. She was giving glances to the hybrid, and her eyes betrayed her as she saw him looking at her in utter need.

Just one word could get her this felted. She was losing and she knew it. But she had him as leverage and it was triumph and victory into her mind. Whatever the odds, her friends could sucking it up, but she knew they would ponder her with curiousity and devastates.

"Don't worry Elijah, you did great." Matt commented. Elijah smiled at his generous support.

"Thank you."

As they sat down, Rebekah flounced up and dragged a startled Stefan up by his arm, and giving him the scarf.

"Your turn." She chided, her flirty grin still there.

He nodded and smiled kindly to her.

They had gotten quite benevolent with each other. A few glances, playful remarks, smiles and flirty comments, but nothing more than that. The group would say that they were getting at it behind their backs but no proof was solident.

"What spot?" She asked.

He thought for a moment, before finally picking her neck.

She smiled when she felt his hand on her stomach, then on her arm, but heading straight towards her hair. The timer they had opened was rocking carelessly, only four minutes to spare.

His hands glinted in the room, and went to her hips, but other than that the young Salvatore did not know where her neck was. He was blinded, deaf and unheard.

"That was the first failure we had the whole day! Gosh Stefan." Kol mocked. Stefan glared.

"Shut up Kol."

Not a second later did the Mikaelson have Stefan in a headlock, choking his guts out and laughing uncontrollably as well. He had truly ruined the games.

"Nik! Tell him to stop!" Rebekah screeched.

He sighed and got up, walking over to his broken and snapping his neck.

"Niklaus!"

Klaus sighed in annoyance. "What?!"

"You snapped his neck! Again!"

"Well what would you have had me do? Rebekah asked me for it. And he was deserving to his punishment brother."

"You shouldn't have acted with violence. Now he will repay you the same, Niklaus."

"I'm his older brother, I'm stronger, I'm the original hybrid. He cannot outage me. No one can."

Caroline scoffed and murmured a small 'gloating jerk'.

Klaus smirked and snapped his head towards her. "Something bothering you sweetheart?"

"Just your future shell deceived ego."

He chuckled. "And when, prey tell, will that be?"

"Once I make my choice."

That was it.

Just those five words and he was putty in her hands.

His heart soared, a different kind to one with love, a heart clenched one.

"I'll be waiting then,"

"Fine,"

"Fine,"

"Good,"

"Good."

She crossed her hands in front of her and scowled at him.

Smiling smugly he sat back down and awaited for Bonnie and a Jeremy to pick a spot and get their game into action, he had a feeling that the girl with the blonde curls was going to be the death of him.