Game Night: Shit.

"Never Have I Ever, played Candy Crush." Stefan said, his smile contagiously forming on Caroline's face.

She, Stefan, Jeremy, Bonnie, Klaus, Rebekah, Elena and Damon took a shot.

"Omg, Kol! You haven't played Candy Crush?" Caroline asked in a shocking tone.

He glared at her. "Well I wasn't really alive darling, instead, I was dagger ed and locked in a coffin." He was looking at Klaus now.

"Well I'll show you sometime." She told him with a warm smile. He smirked.

"And maybe I could show you something else in return." He pointed at the middle part of his trousers.

Rebekah laughed seeing Caroline's disgusted expression.

"Enough Kol." Klaus growled.

"Oh calm down Nik, I was just having some harmless fun."

Elijah put his hand on his brothers shoulder, signaling for him to calm down. Klaus growled before letting his shoulders fall to their sides.

"Jeremy, your turn." Stefan insisted. He nodded in reply.

"Um, Never Have I Ever, played 7 minutes of heaven."

Everyone except Klaus, Elijah, Matt and Caroline took a shot.

"Care, seriously? I thought you of all people would have played it." Bonnie said. Caroline shrugged.

"Tyler took me away from all those games, he said he didn't want Josh to touch me." She explained.

Klaus glared at her, the mention of the runaway hybrid getting to him. Caroline caught this and smiled slightly.

"Well why don't we play it now?" Kol suggested with a dashing smile, making Bonnie blush.

"We wouldn't want you to keep your hands away from Miss Bennett now would we Kol?" Klaus teased, winking at Caroline. She found it hard not to laugh.

"Caroline!" Bonnie warned her. She shrugged, still laughing.

"Sorry! It's just, that is so true." She burst out laughing, Klaus joining her.

"Are you finished now?" Kol asked the pair in haste.

"Yeah, we're done." Caroline said.

But they couldn't contain their sins as their mouths burst with chuckles and giggles, everyone in the room laughing at the mockery of Kol and Bonnie.

After the laughter had died down they all sat down onto the floor and brought a bottle, putting it in the middle. Damon was first.

He sinned it and waited, the bottle stopping and slightly going into Rebekah's side, her eyes were planted with dislike as she got up.

"Come on, I don't have all day." Rebekah informed him, her hand out for him to take.

He took it and went inside the small cuboid next to the kitchen, locking it swiftly.

Hey stood there for a few seconds before Damon was brought with an idea.

"Rebekah.."

She didn't have to hesitate at she answered straightforwardly. "No."

"I was going to say, what If we pretend to be doing it, but since you-"

He was stopped by a pair of lips, their softness immidiately making him forget what he was saying and what he was going to do about it.

"What do you think they're doing there?" Elijah asked. Kol shrugged.

"Probably irritating each-"

"Oh,  Damon."

His words were thrown back into his mouth as everyone's mouth dropped in shock, Matt's face paled and riven.

"Oh my god.." Caroline gasped.

"They're doing it.." Kol smiled with triumph.

"You okay Matt?" Jeremy asked, his face filled with concern.

He jumped when his friend got up and ran to the door, slamming it behind him.

"I'll take that as a no." Jeremy answered.

Caroline felt a pair of hands pull her away from the game. She turned around and was met with a pair of earth-shattering lips, her lips feeling the electricity and sparks damage themselves through her body. She threw an arm around the persons neck without thinking and moved her lips with theirs, feeling extravagant.

She pulled away a second later, and before she open her eyes the person had flew off leaving her only familiar clues;

A strong pair of arms, an amazing scent and a pair of extremely good tasting, blood brilliant lips.

It couldn't be..

Shit.