Game Night : Stefan's Turn

After last week's game, Elijah thought he'd make it interesting if he brought one of the other vampires, preferably Stefan or Caroline or Bonnie, to pick a game.

"Wait..you want one of us to pick a game tonight?" Stefan said that morning, when the Original came to the boarding house that day.

"Yes, but please, if I may, I want you or Caroline to start. I find it very nauseating when someone unrivalled would pick a game, so I thought, what's the harm in allowing one of you first." Elijah said with a smile.

Stefan put a hand on his hair. "Will I get to pick Caroline next?"

Elijah nodded. "Yes."

Stefan thought about it for a minute before responding. "Sure, I'd love to. Thank you Elijah."

"My pleasure Mr Salvatore."

And with that, Elijah head out, a smile on his face.

This will be amusing, he thought.

//•THAT AFTERNOON•\\

Stefan smiled and sat down onto the floor, a TWISTER infront of him. He was going to play dirty, and make sure they all had a time to remember. It was his turn anyway.

"Twister?" Damon questioned as he sat down. He never had played that game, all he knew about it was that you tangled your body with other people's.

"Yes. I want everyone to experience this game since the originals haven't,  we could show them a thing or two."

Kol frowned. "I've played it before."

Damon rose an eyebrow. "Really?"

"He really shouldn't have said that." Klaus said nonchalantly.

Kol sneered at the vampire and staked him in the stomach. He then threw him over his shoulder and sped out the door.

Caroline looked around, seeing no one's tensed body, she decided to speak up.

"Is no one going to stop him?"

Elijah sighed. "My family doesn't like him."

Caroline nodded in understanding and faced Stefan, who was too busy setting up the game.

He finally looked up.

"He deserved it."

She huffed and hit the couch, wrapping her arms together infront of her. Klaus sat in silence, an amused look on his face.

Caroline looked at anyone but him. She didn't want to. She didn't want to hear what he'd say.

I had sex with him.

I'm the worst friend ever.

Elena is going to hate me.

Damon is going to kill me.

Stefan..

She shook away her thoughts, not wanting to know keep bickering over them. She knew what she did was going to hurt her friends, but did she really Klaus? Did her attraction for him grow stronger? Or was it just a crush that's spiralled out of control?

She didn't have time to think, eecially since Stefan had picked her to go on the mat. She lifted herself of the couch and stood, guiding her foot to press it on the red circle.

"Okay, spinning.."

It spinned, spinned, spinned..

And for the irony of mankind-

It landed on Klaus.

•●KLAUS●•

I lifted an eyebrow at the spinning wheel. Was it a glitch? Or did my morals really have wishes to spare on me?

But I didn't get to think because I was already up, and pressing the blue circle, which was on Caroline's left. It led me to manoeuvre around her, and let my body press against hers.

Her breathing was rapid, that much I could tell, and her eye refused to gaze at mine. And the problem was; I didn't like it.

"Okay, so, Caroline, your going to be red. And er, Klaus, your going to be blue." Stefan said. He lifted each coloured ring and put it on either side of the spinner.

"If it lands on a colour, I want you to put your bodies to it, and if someone steps on the wrong one or falls, or leaves the game, they get to be the servant for the other person for a day."

They nodded. Stefan spinned.

The cross landed on the right across.

"Okay, so Caroline, right across."

She simply smiled. And before anyone could comprehend what she had done, she simply leaned down, her legs at each side of her. The chearleader put her right foot on the red, which was behind Klaus, and basically her leg was underneath him.

The position was both sexual and intimate. And they both knew that. So when Kol decided to joke about it, they held their ground.

"Aren't you going to give me a blowjob too?" Kol asked, a hand on his front.

Caroline gave him a disgusted face before laughing. "It's saved for someone else, dude."

He wiggled his eyebrows but sat down.

Klaus was hard enough as it is. The way she was speaking, the way her body was moving, the breathing that's being labored for her, it was too much. And he needed to have her now.

So, without anyone noticing, he took his phone out, and texted Bartil that he needed someone to snap Stefan's neck. He slid his phone back to his pocket.

"Okay," Stefan said. He spinned the cross again. Blue back.

"Blue back, 2 steps."

Klaus sighed and pouted. But did what he was told.

And now, they were mere steps away from each other.

"Red pierce, 4 steps front."

And now that's how they played it. Whenever he'd go back, she'd go infront, but until then a knock potrayed on the door.

Elena ran towards it and opened the door, shocked to see a man with blood all over him, speed into the room, look around, and finally set his eyes on his victim.

"You Stefan?" He asked, his french accent revealing.

Stefan nodded.

And that's what made him suddenly fall as Bartil snapped his neck. And ran off.

"Omg!" Elena screamed as she ran towards him. She cradled his neck on her lap. Bonnie sat there too.

Caroline, not noticing that her foot had accidently slipped, was suddenly wooshed to the hallway, and backed against the wall.

She opened her eyes, and felt herself dripping wet as she saw his face. He shook his head and finally crushed his lips to hers.

"God I missed you since yesterday." He moaned.

She smirked at him. "Don't worry, I'll do whatever you want. I'm your slave remember?"

He smiled and whispered. "My absolute sex slave."

And with that, they were at each other again, hungrily biting each others lips, sucking necks, giving hickeys, and wandering hands on each others bodies.