Movies in the Making

The next week Elijah thought it would be great to play poker, with only his family. Turns out, two of his siblings were not obeying willingly.

"I refuse to play without Caroline." Klaus decided, upset at the facy that she wasn't part taking in the game.

"Niklaus, we have been trying to play with flare for five weeks, nothing had worked."

"That's because you don't know what your doing."

"And you do?"

"Yes." He said cockily.

"Then please, enlighten me, what should we do?"

Klaus thought for a moment.

Caroline must have some ideas.

"I'll need to get back to you on that, but I will get something for us that we'll all enjoy."

Elijah sighed but nodded and left to tell the other family members.

Rebekah came out from the closet to see her brother texting someone- Caroline.

"Is Matt alright to stay?"

He grimaced. "Yes. Bring the filth."

She screamed at him and left.

He laughed.

Caroline;
So your asking me to bring an idea?

Klaus sighed, here comes it.

WorkthoseabsKlaus;
Yes.

He looked at the name she had given him and scowled before typing.

WorkthoseabsKlaus;
Why have you written my name like that?

Caroline;
Because it makes me laugh.

WorkthoseabsKlaus;
Are you serious love? Why not something a little bit original?

Caroline;
Because it makes me think of your body.

He smirked.

WorkthoseabsKlaus;
And what does it make you feel sweetheart?

Caroline;
Wet. All wet. Just for you. Everywhere. My panties are literally drenched.

He swallowed a groan. The boxers underneath his trousers that were clean, became slightly pouted wet and damped. He immediately knew what she wanted. She wrote things like this whenever she really really needed him.

Images flooded his mind and he waited for a few seconds before replying.

WorkthoseabsKlaus;
Count to two.

He pressed send and flashed away.

She only had gotten to one before she was slammed to the wall, a pair of hungry and needed lips crushing hers in untamed grutal demand.

Her whimpers and moans turned into screams and shouts.

One name from her lips had him hook, line and sinker.

"Nik!"

^*^

"Movies? You want us to watch movies?"

Damon was frustrated.

First, they kidnap him. Second, they demand him to listen. Third, they bring him this stupid idea.

"No way. I'm not your slave and I am certainly not your friend so please let me leave before I team up with a witch and end up killing you all."

They walked towards him and smiled snidedly.

"Okay. I'm in!" He yelled.

^*^

"What movie are we watching?" Elena asked as she slumped on her chair next to Stefan, who was too interested in the magazine he was reading.

"Twilight!" Caroline answered happily as she sat down next to Kol. He smiled at her.

"Where's your friend darling? Bonnie?"

She smirked. "She's with Jeremy."

He scowled.

She laughed. "I'm joking! She went to the dentist, she's helping her friend there get braces for her kid."

He smiled dreamily,.

Klaus finished putting the thing on and flashed towards his seat. He saw Caroline eating popcorn and looked at her in confusion.

"You don't like popcorn?"

"Nope. It doesn't taste nice."

She pushed him down his seat and leaned over, her breath lingered on his and he could smell the buttered candy from there, and he loved it.

"You don't like popcorn?"

"I do now.." and they lunged at each other.

The gang stared in shock and took a glance at the originals, who stared at the opening credits in normality.

"Fucking hell.." Damon cursed as he saw the two pull away and stare at the screen.

They were abnormal.