Game Night: Sweet Torture

"Close your eyes.." He told her, holding both of her hands and slowly twirling her around towards the path in the woods.

The birds were chirping in unison, flowers grew and stretched in long vines, snakes swissed their way to wars the bushes. And then there was the sound. The calming sound.

It was a person's breathing. Male, blue shirt and a grey hat. Facials were mustache and eyebrows which looked modeled. The breathing wasn't ragged but just even.

Edward leaned towards her ear and silently whispered, "Go.." The tingles brought shudders and she sighed in happiness and determination before zooming away, away from his arms.

But he was behind her, running. She was after of course because the smell of the pumped blood in the man's neck was calling and she was not going to stop until she got there.

Her speed was a fraction stronger than his and he cursed because he seemed weaker. It made him feel proud that she was strong though, that she didn't stop from running until she got what she want.

It reminded him of the times when he used to run with Jasper. Although he lost all the time, when he took the challenge from his father he learnt that he was faster than his family. But not newborns.

He could hear her heart in the distance. Beating, once, twice, and three more times before going faster again. Thump, thump, thump.

Caroline looked around from the screen and saw everyone focused on the movie. Kol was gawking at the acres while the other girls fawned over Edward.

Klaus was staring at the screen in intrigue, but boredom and mock was obviously written all over his face.

A smirk formed on her face as she thought of an idea. It would wreck he girls hearts but make Klaus's expression priceless.

"Klaus." She whispered quietly.

He turned to her, before looking at everyone and see them engrossed into the screen.

"Yes love?"

She clicked her tongue. "I wanna surprise the girls with tickets to meet James Patterson, except.."

"You want me to accompany you?"

"Yeah.."

He thought about it. "Will I get something in return?"

She inwardly rolled her eyes at his antics. Sex was far from his reward since she was pissed at him for breaking Kol's neck last week. So maybe something more..punishing, would do him good.

"Yes."

"And..?"

"It's a surprise."

He lifted an eyebrow but smirked nonetheless. "Then fine. I'll accompany you to meet whoever your talking about."

Now here it comes.

"James Patterson." She corrected him. Seeing his confused look she explained. "The guy on the screen? The hot guy with the amazing skin and hair? Sexy voice?"

She wasn't literally speaking about the guy, she was describing Klaus's features. And how she loved seeing them in action.

His face portrayed jealousy and he frowned. "Are you crushing on him?"

"Yes! Obviously! He's a actor. Hot and American."

He glared at her and took her hand forcingly, wooshing them out of the room to the study. He pinned her to the bed.

"Your crushing on a actor? Someone much hotter than me? With the amazing hair and all." He mimicked her voice.

"I was just playing with you. I was talking about you the whole time. Honest."

He didn't believe her so he just pulled her chin and clasps his lips to hers, hungrily feeding off of it like a starving man in need of salvation.

She moaned.

Yep, they were a pair.