Game Night : Lie Detector

"What are we playing today brother?" Kol asked Elijah as everyone had chosen a seat.

Bonnie, Elena, Damon and Jeremy sat on the blue striped couch, that stretched around into a semi - circle. Klaus and Caroline sat on the red love chair, (Caroline sitting a 4 inches away from him.) Kol, Matt and Rebekah were uncomfortable on another couch, Klaus's carpet circled around them to prohibit the mood to a good one.

Elijah had just come in, a device in his hand. They spread curious glances but he just gave them an amused smile.

"And what is that?" Rebekah asked in confusion.

"This," he held the mechanism up in the air, with its headband. "Is a Lie Detector. We will be playing 20 questions, and each person will be forced to tell the truth. If you lie, you have to drink a bottle of Bourbon."

"Great game!" Caroline jumped in her seat with a excited grin.

Klaus hid a smile. This will definitely be worth my time, he thought.

"So, who's first?" Matt asked.

"I want to be first!" Jeremy claimed.

"Then step up young Gilbert." Elijah said.

Jeremy got out of his seat and sat down on the chair, he picked the headband and placed it on his head.

"Now, we will be asking him questions from this side," he pointed to Klaus. "And ending to Mr Salvatore."

"How fun." Klaus mumbled, but asked anyway.

"Are you afraid of me?" And he smiled when the young boy squirmed in his seat, a nervous glance at Matt.

"No."

The Detector beeped. A red.

"Lie. Wonderful." Elijah said with a smile.

"Just bring me the bottle."

Elijah rose an eyebrow but got it anyway. He handed it to him and resetted the light.

"Miss Forbes. Your question?"

"It's Caroline."

"My apologies, Miss Caroline."

"It's Caroline."

"Thats what I said."

"You said Miss Caroline, I don't have a miss in my name so if you can't say my name then why don't you just say Care or girl or lady or maybe, damsel in distress since you obviously can-"

"OKAY! We get it, he made a mistake just carry on!" Rebekah screamed.

"Geez, calm down." She turned to the front and saw Klaus smiling, biting his lip to stop.

She sighed and then continued. "What did you think of Elena being a vampire?"

"Uh, I thought she was a monster or something at first, but then he told me what happened and I guess, I was okay with it."

The Detector didn't make any sounds.

"Truth."

"Kol, your turn brother."

Kol smirked. "Jeremy, my friend, -"

"I'm not your friend."

The machine beeped.

Red.

Kol burst into a fit of laughter. "That - that was so funny."

Jeremy scowled.

"Are you done?"

The machine beeped.

Red.

Kol laughed in a furious rage,  again. He held his stomach as he fell towards the floor, his eyes pouring with water.

Caroline giggled. And then she laughed.

Klaus smiled and chuckled.

"Is there some kind of disease going around?" Bonnie asked.

Caroline burst into a fit of giggles.

Klaus chuckled and then his chuckle turned into a pour of laughter.

And so that's how it went, the two originals w- Elijah too, were laughing while Caroline giggled, her eyes pouring tears of hilarity.

Caroline was held into Klaus's chest while he held her, their laughter subsided at the nick of time because Jeremy was starting to look bored.

"Okay, okay. I think we finished." He looked at Caroline, she was stable, Kol too and Elijah had a smile so he guessed he was finished. "Yeah, Kol your turn."

"Anyway, Jeremy, I wanted to ask you if I could get your attention to court Bonnie, lass."

Jeremy barely had a word out as Bonnie went overload crazy, she jumped out of her chair and grabbed the chair stake. She threw it at Kol and smiled when he gasped and fell.

"The answer is no." She seethed.

He chuckled into his pain, grabbing the stake and pulling it out. "Don't worry, us Mikaelsons don't stop until we get what we want, Bonnie lass."

She glared daggers at him before sitting down.

"Rebekah." Elijah coughed.

She broke out of her amused state and nodded.

"Jeremy, I wanted to ask you if you ever cheated on Bonnie."

He looked at her anxiously. "Yes."

And that's when Elena and Caroline to Bonnie's rescue as she ran to the door, a pour of cries into her cheeks.

"So..did you get her?" Damon asked.

Kol glared at him and threw the stake into his hands.

Damon screamed. "I guess that was a no."