Part 3

"Listen closely," I said as he moved his ear closer to me, "I got you a gift on my birthday. As a matter of fact, I got multiple expensive gifts for you on my birthday. The least you can do is to help me carry these bags, half of them hold your stuff anyway." Immediately feeling guilty, he took half of the bags that I carried and we brought them to the car.

"Next destination, the water park/hotel that we will stay at tonight! I am so excited!" I said, squealing from excitement already, though we weren't there yet.

"So, did you bring a swimsuit or did you buy one just now?" I just nodded, not telling him either one, as I was too focused on not getting us into a crash while driving.

"I think I will drive next time because it is so silent right now that I can hear our breathing. That shouldn't happen." After saying this, he turned the radio on and played our favourite songs as we both sang along, even though he sounded way better than me. Three barely missed accidents later, we got to the water park. I gasped as I looked inside our hotel room because of the size. I had originally booked a normal, two person room that was somewhat close to the pool but, as a present, Jungkook got a suite. You barely had to walk ten steps to get to the pool!

"Jungkook, get changed and let's go to the pool! I will change in the bathroom so don't come in!" I shouted, already halfway to the bathroom.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed one of those loud girl screams as soon as I got one good look at one amazing looking bathroom.

"What happened?! Are you okay?!" Jungkook said in a panic. I was just standing there in a daze from how big and luxurious the bathroom was. As soon as he caught on, he flicked the back of my head. Paht!

"I thought you were hurt, idiot. Haven't you ever seen a bathroom before?" I knew this was because he was a star so he has seen a lot of fancy stuff like this, but for me, I was definitely not used to this stuff at all. I quickly got changed after that incident and started to walk out to the pool. I knew that if I left without him, he would sulk and pout but I really wanted to see the pool.

'Where is he?' I thought but I quickly started to regret that thought as I saw him run through the entrance.

"Hey friend who would never hurt me on my birthday..." I said as he approached me. I could see the dark look he had in his eyes as he kept walking towards me.

Jungkook's Point of view

'I have to hold back. I can't bite her neck. Can't get super made at her or else it will happen. I can't show her my powers and I really don't want to hurt her.' I was pulled away from my thoughts as I was being pulled along by Promise into the lazy river.

"Stop! I don't want to go in the lazy river. I want to ride the slides." I didn't realize that we were already in the pool drifting around. By this time, I wasn't able to escape anything.

"When are your friends going to get here Kookie?" She asked me this with the most adorable puppy dog face ever. That was my weakness, that and the nickname, but I didn't know why she was using it because she wasn't asking anything from me.

"Why are you using your pouty face?" he asked.

"Just tell me!" She said, making the puppy dog face even more adorable than before, if that was even possible.

"Okay, okay. They are already here." I said looking around the pool to find 5 of my 6 other friends. I wonder where Taehyung went?

---------------------------------------------