Part 8

Promise's Point of view

"I don't think you look so good. Do you need to rest? Or do you need some medical attention? Are you sick? I'm gonna take you back to the room." I kept pausing after each question but I got no answer back. I just assume he needs blood because of some vampire thing.

"It's not just some vampire thing. I know you think that but it's not." It's like he can read my mind. I took him back to the room and got in the shower. It felt good to just, well, relax. Bang! What the heck was that?! I quickly got out of the shower, got dressed, and ran out of the bathroom door, only to see a terrible sight.

"Oh my god, what happened?!" I almost screamed but then remembered it wouldn't be a good idea since we were in a hotel. I didn't see anything I expected. I was expecting to see a couple of books on the floor or something like that but instead, I saw him on the floor. I walked up to him, after getting water, and bent down to his level. It was almost like he had passed out. He was laying on the floor with his lifeless like limbs sprawled out all over the floor. He was sweating like crazy so I took his temperature. It was extremely high. One of his lips went in as if he was unconsciously biting his lip. It was just far enough in his mouth that you could see the white of one of his canine teeth that has already transformed into one of his vampire teeth. As I was pouring the water into his semi-open mouth, he grabbed my head and pulled me down until I could feel his sharp teeth piercing into my neck. Somehow, I could tell that this time was different. Last time, I could tell he didn't want to but this time, it was like getting blood was all he could think about. He had a lust for blood and I could just feel it in the way that his teeth bit into me.

"Please stop! Please! I told you that you could but this is different! It's like you're trying to kill me!" I screamed but he didn't stop until about an hour later.

I guess I passed out after that because I woke up afterwards, but realized something I wasn't supposed to. I remember my father and that I lost my powers and memory. I still remember everything that happened after that, though. Suddenly, the thought hit me. 'How do I remember this stuff?'

"Are you awake Missey?" At first I didn't recognize the voice but then I remembered the person that the voice belonged to. Taehyung.

"Taehyung, what happened that made me remember?" I completely forgot that he didn't know the secret. 'Shoot!'

"I mean, um. Nothing..." I quickly tried to cover for myself but found it harder than expected.

"It's okay, all of us already know. We've known ever since we met you and Jungkook. We know what you are and we know that Jungkook is a vampire. Don't worry." He said, while walking over before sitting next to me on the bed I was resting on. 'Looks like I am in his room.'

"And, as for what happened that made you remember... Basically, Jungkook had to do something in order to get you to remember what you needed to remember, but none of us know what it was that got you to remember. I bet you can ask him and he will just tell you what, how and why he did it. You'll just have to live with it." Taehyung responded as if he was continuing the answer to the question I had asked earlier. I could hear the sadness that left his voice just like it has left Jungkook's voice so much today. I was even more feeling at fault when I could hear the partial anger in his voice. I know he could never be mad at Jungkook. All seven of them were as close as brothers, if they weren't already brothers just by default because they have known each other so long. So I know that he is mad with himself for not being there for me and to help me. There was a tear forming in his left eye that sparkled so intensely, it was hard to look away. It finally came pouring out of his eye, followed by another and another. His brown bangs that hung just over his eyes soon got wet and stuck to his forehead.

"You know, you're not very good at condolencing. I mean, what the heck! What is, 'You'll just have to live with it.' It doesn't help you know." I said, quoting the part he said with my fingers. I feel bad so I was trying to lighten the mood. I said this while fake laughing because I couldn't figure out another way to brighten the mood.

"Sorry, I am not very good at this kind of thing." he said. As he said that, he was walking over to the hotel bed that I was in and sat down on the side that I was on while stroking my hair.

"What time is it?"I asked after a long silence. Not an awkward one, just a comfortable silence.

"It's about 1:30 AM." Holy crap! Guess I was passed out for a really long time.

"I'm bored so I have a game we can play." I said, hoping to find the disease of boredom curable.

"What game?" he asked.

"Well, 'She said boy tell me honestly, was it real or just for show?'" I sang.

"'She said save your apologies baby I just gotta know!'" He caught on. Yes!

"'How long has this been going on?!'"

"'You've been creepin' 'round on me.'"

"'While you're callin' me baby.'"

"'How long has this been going on?!'"

"'You've been actin' so shady.'"

"'I've been feeling it lately baby!'" He finished it off. That was really fun! I can't believe that he knows the song because it just really came out and hasn't even become popular yet. We ended in a weird position because mid-way through the song, he started getting closer. I guess I let him though. I didn't think that this would happen but when his head started coming closer to mine, I did something awful that I really shouldn't and wish I didn't do it.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" he screamed. I quickly pulled away. Thank god I came to my senses after a couple of seconds. I bit into his neck. I wish I didn't but I could smell his blood and it smelled so good. It tasted so sweet when I bit into him, I almost didn't want to stop. The vampire part of me almost didn't want to stop.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Are you hurt? What's wrong, please tell me?" I kept asking questions until I couldn't anymore. He kissed me so it was physically impossible. He then pulled me into a hug and confessed that he liked me.

----------------------------------------------------