Part 7

Once we were there, I stopped. I didn't want him to think that I think of him any differently just because I now know that he is a vampire.

"Why did you stop?" He asked with curiosity as he walked back because he had gone in and didn't realize I had stopped walking.

"I want you to know that I don't view you any differently than I did before you told me. I want you to know this because I can tell that you are thinking about what would happen if I told them or got scared or even what would happen if you bit me again. You don't have to hold back your urges when you're around me and there's no one else. I want to help you and to make sure no one else finds out so I will allow you to bite my neck when you need to." I was kind of running out of breath after saying all of that.

"I can't. If I did that, I would never be able to forgive myself. I don't want this to be our friendship." He overlapped his thought once again about me knowing he is a vampire and he is scared that we will lose our friendship.

"No matter how much you try, I know that you will keep wanting to drink my blood, especially now that I know and you don't have to hide it anymore. Once it starts hurting to resist my blood that much, you have to swear to me that you will do it. Can you do that for me?" I said, extending my hand outward towards him.

"I promise." He decided, after a long time. We shook hands, hugged and then we were off to the bowling lane that the rest of the group had already been at, waiting for us.

"What took you guys so long?" Asked Yoongi, who was already half asleep on the couch that was meant for eating pizza on while we, individually, waited for our turn to bowl.

"I just couldn't find my clothes." I lied right through my teeth. I don't think I came up with the best excuse but I did my best. Although, I am pretty sure it made things awkward because right away, I could see a light pink tint spread across Jungkook's cheeks.

"Wow...I am sorry to ask such a 'personal question'. Anyway, you guys should go get your bowling shoes. We already got ours." Yoongi responded, not wanting to know the rest of "what happened" when we were taking so long.

"Okay." We quickly yelled in unison. I am almost positive, if not, positive, that we both just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. As soon as we got away, Jungkook started to lecture me about the difference between answering a question and putting out too much information. I personally think I did pretty well though, considering I was just bitten by a vampire not too long ago. POP!

"Uuuuuuuuuck! You just cracked your knuckles! What have I said about that?!" I screamed.

"Not to do it." He said quietly like a dog bowing their head when they know they did something wrong.

"And what did you do?"

"I cracked my knuckles." He said, once again quietly and soon enough bowing his head like a dog would, again.

"So..."

"I'm sorry." he said. I didn't say okay but then he gave me pleading eyes and so I forgave him. When we got to the front desk at the doors of the bowling alley, I decided that I would get us the shoe because he wasn't saying anything.

"I need a size 8 please. He will take a size..." I had no idea what size shoe he wore. I kept nudging him to help me with the size, but he just stood there smiling like the doofus he is.

"He will take a size 13 please," I continued. I just guessed based on the comparison I made with my foot and his.

"I will have a size 14 please, " he quickly spoke up. Maybe I was just a little off. Once she handed us our shoes, she told me that I could go back and Jungkook would be there in a little bit. I did as told and Jungkook later arrived next to me. I was very relieved that he was back because he took a while, but then, I realized that something wasn't right.

"What the heck?! Why don't you look like your usual self?" I ran over to him and started panicking.

Jungkook's Point of view

Missey just left and I was waiting with the lady from the counter in the back room. She told me to wait here while she was getting something. Once she came back, she asked me a question I never thought I would ever be asked.

"Jungkook, can you tell me why your dad was killed?" I didn't know how to respond to that.

"If you can't, then I will just tell you why. He, as well as the rest of your family, are all vampires. I know that you are one so don't try to deny it. Anyway, I need you to do something for me. I need you to make Promise remember her powers. It's not really official business, but I want her to remember her job. The only reason why she is here is because she had a job. That job is to take out her father. If she can't we will have her dead. If she can though, we will use her as a weapon. I believe you know the process of what you need to do in order for her to remember, right? What do you say you help? Keep in mind though, that if she doesn't remember, she will die. No, we will kill her. Now, can you do it or not?" I can't believe what I am hearing! I was about to run off when she...

----------------------------------------