Part 15

I have never seen him before, even though I had come here a lot as a kid, because they have always stayed out of my sight. Jungkook doesn't even know that he isn't living with his real mother but rather with his human mother. She had adopted him when he was young and not long after that, his "father" died. Nobody even told Jungkook about his real family but something tells me he knows a little more than anybody thought he did. I was lost in my thoughts but soon was painfully reminded that I was only lost in thoughts, not real life. And when I say painfully, I mean I literally got a blow to the stomach. Sadly, it only gets worse from here on out and everyone here, to witness this, knows this tragic fact.

"I asked you a question so you better respond!" the King screamed. 'That's what I said to the boy, well, the man.'

"Isn't it obvious what's going on? We are here to fight you. I mean, why else would she try to sneak attack you, even if it did fail." I said. I hoped they wouldn't look at her because they might realize that she was the vampire that was kicked out of their realm because of what happened. I was too late for making prayers though because they both looked furious when they looked over at her and started to recognize her face.

"You're the one we banished!" The Queen yelled out, fury in her voice. As the Queen was walking over to eliminate Aerum, I quickly stepped in and grabbed a sword of flames that I took from thin air and slashed her with it. She put up a temporary barrier before I could though. Guess I was a little too obvious. She lunged at me while sinking her claws into my shoulders but I burned her so she let go before she could bite me. I pulled my sword out from thin air once again and struck her side with it. The immense pain sent her screaming and a dark aura raged from her core. She quickly then grew her real claws. The claws everybody feared, fear of death. They carry a poison in them and that's why they have a dark purple tint to them. Her nails are about 2 inches from the cuticle.

"You don't know who you are messing with, little girl!" the Queen yelled. Just then, she ran at me and tore at my arm. By now, her wound is gone and soon mine will be too. This is because of our powers, we heal quite quickly. I summoned one of my demons to come help me fight. These people I am fighting are nobody to mess around with and if you end up battling them, you have to make sure you are strong enough. When you face death and have absolutely no strength left, you have to keep living.

"Your demon dog won't help you now, girl!" she whispered. Even though she whispered it, I could still hear it.

"I wouldn't be too sure. You never know what might happen, you also never know what I am capable of. I don't even know what I will do next, it basically just takes over my body which is why your husband here can't read my mind. This is why you don't run on certain powers and instead, think about what you would do if something went wrong." I said with certainty in my voice. Both the Queen and King had shocked looks on their faces. Probably because nobody ever talks to them like that and nobody has ever figured out their trick as to why they always win. I have known all along though. I sent my demon dog after her and right when she struck him, sticks and logs fell to the ground and before anyone could even glance at what was happening, my "dog" pounced at her from above. This is just one of the many tricks he has learned from me. It's called the replacement clone because it's an art that allows you to switch your form into something inanimate that can be struck without pain, then you dart somewhere and surprise attack.

"Guess you could say it's raining cats and dogs, but that wouldn't be right because the cat who's throwing a hissy fit is already on the ground, looking right at me." I said as I mocked her. She was infuriated although, that's to be expected because I called her a cat who has anger management issues.

"You'll regret saying that to me!" She charged after me as I ducked at her sloppy attack. She threw punch after punch yet none of them hit me. She got so mad that the seal the King was keeping on her had broken, unleashing a ravishing beast. She transformed into what looked like it would come out of the demon book. She had red and orange flames surrounding her, swirling about and burning everything around us. Her eyes were now stone cold black and her hair was a dark red. Her nails were an orangy-red color and her dress was shifted into a new and shorter dress that was as red as ever and tight fitting. The look really suited her, after all, that's why she gets her name, The Scorcher's Host. That's because her true power is the power that she had possessed from a demon who is currently, and always, trying to take over her soul. She looked into my eyes with a lust for blood as she sped at me. She ripped away at my core until you could see my insides. This is when I turn and get into my fighting form. I quickly transform into my devil form called Amon. This is a bat-like demon who is the size of an elephant. It has horns and all. It takes control of my body as well so now, I am basically a blood thirsty killing machine that has powers you couldn't even imagine.

"Prepare for death little bat!" she spat out.

"I wouldn't call me that if I were you." I said in my demonic voice.

----------------------------------------------