Part 14

The next morning we woke up at 2:30 AM in order to get ready so that by the time we left, it would be 3:15 AM. This way, we get there at 3:30 AM because I can fly using my devil wings. I had to give Aerum a piggy back half way through because she got tired of flying. It is normal, though, because vampires have to use a lot of their magic to fly.

"When are we there?" she questioned. I had a mental map, not one of my powers but just because I know the way from being to his kingdom many times since we were friends.

"We will be there when we are there, okay?" I yelled back. After about another 10 minutes, the castle was in view. The castle was huge and completely black. It was made out of brick and had three red flags sticking up from each of the three colonies. The castle was split into three different units called sub-divisions. These three units were made up of vampires that were born vampires but their ancestors were humans that were bitten by vampires which makes them Insetiatic. The one next to it was the tallest part of the castle which was where the vampires who were born vampires and their ancestors were vampires, they are called Purebloods, live. The last part which is the lowest part of the castle is made up of vampires who were formerly humans and were bitten by a vampire in this life, they are called the Darks because they have dark, insane minds due to the vampire's bite changing their DNA. There were many guards at the front gate and they were part of the Insetiatic vampires.

"Okay so how are we going to do this?" I asked while we were hovering over the front gate of the castle.

"I go through the front and you go through the back. Take out anyone and anything in your way while making your way to the King and Queen's throne. We will meet there and then join forces so we can destroy them with the least bit of wounds." she explained. I didn't argue and just followed the plan as I was directed. I may be more powerful than her but she is still the oldest and so I have to respect her without the slightest bit of disinterest. I went to the back and she flew to the front. I saw a couple of guards as they were very alarmed by my presence. I tried acting like I didn't notice but it didn't work. So, I took a different approach.

"What are you doing here?" One of them asked me with a bit of an annoyed tone that I can only imagine came from the fact that this meant he had to actually do his work.

"Oh me? I am completely lost and I was wondering if I could stay here for the night. You wouldn't mind, right?" I asked, trying to be as innocent as possible.

"Alright then, follow me." One of the others said as they led the way into the castle. When we got in, I quickly struck them a couple of times with my fists because they weren't that experienced which is why they had the job that nobody wanted to do. Once that was done, I headed down the main corridor that was filled up to the brim with various different sizes of pictures. As I was walking, I had a weird feeling. Almost like I knew someone was following me. I looked back but everytime I did, there wasn't anybody or anything there. I finally went up into flames for no reason other than alert. It's this thing that my powers do even when I don't know that I'm in danger. It's just something my powers do and it helps me a lot. I turned around and in the blink of an eye, the knife that was around my neck was released and I had the person pinned on the ground with all limbs restrained and I barely even had to use any force.

"Who are you and why are you here?" I asked. The man in front of me just averted his eyes. Well, I think it's a man. He or she has a mask on and I am pretty sure that I heard him say something under his breath when I pinned him down and it sounded like a man's voice. I couldn't be sure of anything so I just went with that.

"I asked you a question so you better respond!" I nearly yelled. After a while of me talking, well actually yelling, I get bored and decide to take his mask off. It was a man who looked young and pale like a vampire. I had so many questions that I needed to be answered but I couldn't ask them. 'My head is about to freakin' explode!' When I was about to say something regarding who he was, he flipped us over so that he had control over me but that didn't last long because I easily threw him off of me without even using my powers. I don't actually know what I can do with my powers until I actually need them and even in that case I just make movements and the magic that I need at the moment just comes out naturally. He tried running away but got nowhere far before I kicked him down again. I took him out with one blast of my blue flames that I didn't exactly know I had. They are deadly. I continued walking down the long corridor and started to hear some talking. When I looked around the corner at the end of the long hallway, I saw the sight that I had wanted to see for quite some time. It was the King and Queen of the vampire realm. I was getting ready to attack when I saw Aerum run in and try to attack all by herself. 'I thought she was going to wait for backup!' I quickly ran to her but wasn't fast enough as her sneak attack wasn't effective and the King and Queen knew that it was going to happen and when it was going to happen.

"Now, would one of you like to tell me what you are doing here?" The pale monster in front of me asked.

---------------------------------