Batman (Bat Girl and Flash)

(Just so you know Barbra and Henry or Berry or Allen or Flash whatever you want to call him are not together yet)

There was Barbra Gordon or other words bat girl sitting at sweet Justus the expression on her face told others that she was sad Barbra Gordon was married to Bruce Wayne and had a beautiful 5 year old daughter named Violet Wayne her daughter was the exact image of her dad but had her mothers Emerald eyes Barbra worked in a company.

"Why so sad Barbra"Henry or Flash Said Henry still worked at Sweet Justus and was Happily Divorced And has a son named Asva Allen Asva was the exact image of him but had his mothers freckles and his mothers brown eyes.

"Oh Hey Henry it's just- Have you ever had marriage problems?"Barbra Asked Henry "oh tones of them why do you ask?"Henry asked "Oh well it's not that big of a deal but you know when I first meet Bruce I was so happy you now I was a BIG fan of him and even more happy when he asked me out but now where married and have a beautiful daughter and now I feel like we barley see each other with savoring the world and working we have no time for each other"Barbra said.

"Well when I was with Gwen she was not a super hero so she was mostly taking care of Asva and she worked in a farm so we mostly got into fights about how we dont see each other that much anymore and how she has to take care of Asva while I get to adventure the world" Henry said "aha does she know that you save the world not explore the world?"Barbra asked "yeah but she was always an adventurer so knowing that i save the world she thinks i also explore the world"Henry said.
Barbra just laughed "well Henry you are always awesome to talk to but I have to go pick up Violet"Barbra said