Catching feelings

Bat girl/ Barbra's POV

Me and Flash were in the middle of a fight with a criminal just as we were about to win the fight the criminal kicked me in the stomach that flew me into a wall.

"Ahh"I screamed in pain flash came running towards me "are you ok?"he asked in a concerned voice I blushed from his concern "I'm fine just in a lot of pain nothing broken"I told him "but do me a favor and stop that criminal from escaping"I said to him "oh yeah I can do that"he said as he ran back to where the criminal was.

I slowly got up with every step more pain comes to my back "oh my gosh are you ok?"a female voice said it was sticky girl (I made that character) she was in high school I could tell from how short she was and her young features "I'm fine just a throw to a wall the normal"I said "Mrs. Batgirl I really think we should get you to a hospital immediately"Sticky girl said.

(Just now I realized that I did not tell you how she looked she has black hair and tan skin her hero suit is basically her waring purple except on her face which is dark blue)

"But sticky girl I'm in the middle of a-"I said when I cut myself up I saw Flash with the criminal in the floor unconscious "yeah let's go to the hospital"I said "thank you Flash and just for safe measures"she said as she blasted a purple sticky stream of rope at the criminal

(her super power is that she can throw a sticky liquid or purple blast or string you get my point from everywhere from her body she can also make her body sticky)

Just in time the police came "where's the criminal"they said "over there next to flash"I told them "come on flash we need to talk bat girl to the hospital"she said "no I need to take her Don't be offended but you don't know her identity and we can't bring bat girl in her hero outfit or else they won't be able to take care of her properly"Flash said.

"Fine but be carful"Sticky girl said as she ran away who knows where "come on let's take you to the hospital"Flash said as he carried me bridal style "what are you doing?"I asked as I blushed super red "well I thought I could carry you so we can go faster with my speed"he told me "oh ok"I told him.

A few hours later in the hospital

No ones POV

"How is she!"Harley screamed at the doctor "Calm down Harley"Pamela/Poison ivy said trying to calm her wife down "I can't calm my best friend is In there with probably a broken back!"Harley screamed.

"Look Harley I know your worried but she'll be fine" Berry said "how do you kn-"Harley was cut of by a female yelling "we came as soon as we heard"They turned around and saw that Gwen was there with the two children Violet and Asva.

"Is mommy/Babs ok"Violet and Asva asked "Mrs.Gordon is completely fine she just has a few broken bones in her back"the doctor said "how is that good news and better question how is that good?"Gwen asked "it's better than having her whole back broken"the doctor told them "also you can go and see her now"the doctor said.

Everyone ran to the room as they saw a almost asleep Barbra "mommy are you ok!?"Violet asked/screamed "I'm fine hunny how are you doing?"Barbra asked "I'm fine mommy"Violet told her mother.

As this was going on Berry was blushing at the site of Barbra she was beautiful he thought he had never had these feelings for anyone before and this was scaring him.