Recovering

I have been in the hospital for 10 weeks now Gwen,Violet,Asva,And Berry visit me every time they can and Harley and Pamela visit too and

Actually I am here with Harley and Pamela "oh and she just learned how to ride a horse"Harley said she was talking about her and Pamela's daughter Acacia "that's great"I told them.

The doctor came in "Mrs. Gordon your back is all healed you are able to go home tomorrow"the doctor informed me "yay babs gets to go home!"Harley yelled and hugged me Pamela just hugged me.

"Harley I think we should inform Berry and Gwen along with there kids they have been worried sick about when Barbra was going to go home" Pamela suggested "oh yeah Berry is going to be so relived when he finds this out"Harley said.

I blushed at the thought of Berry this has been happening none stop over the past few weeks every time I see him I blush every time someone mentions him I blush what is going on with me.

"Hey what's been going on while I was in the hospital?"I asked "well Gwen got a new job as a teacher in high school so she went from farmer to High school teacher umm sweet justice just got a new worker called Gary Perez"Harley told me.

"That's nice"I said "ohh and my save the trees program is doing wonderfully we just got 1,000 dollars for the program isn't that exciting"Pamela told me "very exciting soon you would have to make a company for it"I said as they both laughed at my joke.

(I know I'm bad just pretend it was a good joke please 😭)