Back home and the card

I was walking out of the hospital feeling fresh I haven't been out for 11 weeks sense just yesterday my doctor told me I could leave.

"So how does it feel to walk out?"Gwen asked "Amazing"I replied simply "yay mommy's/Babs out" Violet and Asva cheer "yep and you get to go home" Berry told Violet "yay I get to go home with mommy" Violet yelled.

As we walked to the car Berry opens the door for me "why thank you Berry"I thank him "no problem Barbra I wanna try helping you more"Berry said as I got in on the Car.

"Ok thanks that will be helpful I guess"I told him as I got into the car then he closed the door and came into the car to drive.

The ride back home was awkward sense Gwen was in the car even though they were on good terms they haven't talked much they were still divorced.

"Bye bye "Violet said once we got out of the car "bye" they all said and drove off "once we got in the front desk lady called to me "hello umm a gift was given to you while you were away in the hospital"she told me and gave me a bouquet 💐 with roses 🌹"oh there beautiful"I said "yeah oh there was also a card to go with that"she said "ok I'll read it when I get to my room"I said to myself as I started walking up the stairs with my right hand on Violets left hand.

When we got to our room Violet went to her room to start playing with her dolls.

I started opening the letter

Dear Barbra Gordon

I'm writing to you because I'm sorry I'll pay more attention to you and Violet I loved you both so much and when you wanted to divorce me it hurt so much so please will you  give me a second chance and get back together with me

Bruce Wayne (Bat man)

I was shocked Bruce wants to get back together with me no way I thought 💭

Sorry it's short