A little more advice

I woke up the next morning too an e-mail it read

Dear Barbra Gordon

I have read your e-mail and I accept your invitation to the Cat Cafe see you there at 5:00

Gwen Smith~

I got ready and went out "Mommy!"Violet screamed "good morning where's your father?"I asked her "oh he got a call from work he's at his work"Violet answered "ok great"I said sadly "what's wrong mommy?"Violet asked "nothing guess what!"I said to here changing the conversation "What!"she said existed "your going with anti Harley"I told her "why mommy"she asked "oh I have too meet a long time friend"I said to her "ok mommy"she said to me

At the Cat Cafe

"Again Harley thank you for taking care of Violet on such short notice" I said to her on the phone "oh wait I think she's coming in"I said as I hanged up.

"Hello Barbra "Gwen said "Hello Gwen"I said to her as she sat down "why did you call me here?"she asked "to ask for some advice"I answered "what is it?"She asked "I am having marriage problems"I told her "Oh don't we all ha ha alright I'm sorry bu...

"Hello Barbra "Gwen said "Hello Gwen"I said to her as she sat down "why did you call me here?"she asked "to ask for some advice"I answered "what is it?"She asked "I am having marriage problems"I told her "Oh don't we all ha ha alright I'm sorry but why ask me why not "Flash""She asked.

"Cuz you went through it and he didn't"I said "oh Oh ok you are having super hero marriage problems"she stated "yes I am"I also stated "what kind?"She asked "Lots"I said "what is it?"She asked.

"He does not spend any time with me and my daughter" I told her "oh ok so yeah that's what I had in my marriage with "Flash" so he never spent time with me or our child but here is what's happened to me we divorced not because he only spent any time with me the real reason Is because I was jealous"Gwen told me "Jealous?"I repeated "Jealous he went place to place while I stay in one place taking care of his child soon we had more fights and then our divorce now I realize that he was saving us to make a better future for all of us I just wish I realized sooner"Gwen said "oh ok"I said thinking about what she said "but here's my advice in my problem he was trying to spend time with us is your husband trying to spend time with you?"Gwen said and went out of the Cafe.

Leaving me sitting and thinking about what she said.