Hang out

Barbras POV

   "Why do people keep going into my house without me knowing"I asked myself "I don't know"Barry said "so what's so important that you just had to Break into my apartment?"I asked "1.)I did not break in the person in the desk let me in 2.)I wanted to ask if we could hang out at the park and stuff?"Barry said.

"1.)I gotta ask the desk lady to not bring people into my house 2.)Sure"I said "yay"he cheered "but let me guess Gwen is going to take care of the children?"I asked "yes after all it is her weak"Barry said.

I instantly got ready for the hang out "ohh I haven't went on a hang out in forever I have went on a girls day with Gwen but not an hang out"I told him as we were walking out of the apartment "oh that's good cuz I'm the king of hang outs"Berry said "sure you are"I said.

"So how's the divorce going for ya I heard talking about you feelings make you feel better"Barry said "Oh I'm doing much better then a few months ago You didn't hear it from me but I heard that I was crying to Violet"I told him.

He just laughed "so where are we going?"I asked "oh we're going to the second most funnest and most emotional place in the world"he said "chucky cheese?" I asked "no but good point and good try the park"He said as a park was right in front of us.

"You are right this is an emotional place"I said "I know right"Barry said just when we were about to take a seat a kid with black hair and a yellow string of hair.

"Oh I'm sorry miss"The little child said just then a women with long brown hair and a string of yellow hair she looked like she was wearing a white tank top and black shorts she had a very curved body and looked exactly like a model.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry"she apologized "bee never run off again"the women told her daughter "aww she's cute how old is she?"I asked "oh she's 6-Barbra"she asked "yes how do you know my name?"I asked it's me Karen (bumblebee) "she said.

"No way Karen omg you look so different"I told her "thanks I guess you look different too longer hair" Karen said "yeah it was good seeing you again"I told her "yeah it was well I hope seeing you again soon"she said.

"Yeah see you later"I said as I waved my hand.

Me and Berry spent the whole day talking and laughing.