Girls day out

"Uhh how did you know where I live?"I asked Gwen "it's not that hard when you are the best friend of my ex-husband who yes we are in good terms"Gwen explained.

Honestly I was speechless "Ok lets get into her he point of why I came here i know you already got a divorce with Bruce sense it's all over the news bat man and bat girl not together what else is going to happen the green lanterns braking up?"Gwen said doing an impression of the news man.

"So what does that have to do with you braking into my apartment?"I asked her "1.)i came here to do a spa day with you you need a spa day if you are going through a divorce look I know where not the closest of friends but I know what you've gone through and unlike me you have someone to help you out of it 2.) I did not break in the desk lady let me in"Gwen told me.

"But what about Violet oh and Asva"I asked "oh I already got that covered Barry already agreed to babysit Violet and it's his week to take care of Asva" Gwen told me.

"Look Barbra I know your not sure about going but you've got to trust me when I say I've been through what your going through"Gwen tells me "fine" I say "so which spa are we going to?"I ask "oh only the best "honey you ain't got no money""Gwen says "I have money"I tell her "no that's the name of the spa" Gwen says "weird name for a spa"I say "I know but it's the best I highly recommend Anastasia when you get a massage"Gwen told me "wait where doing a massage I thought we were just here to go into the steam room and get face masks and lay down"I asked/said "oh no sweetie where doing the whole spa day treatment also you look like you need a massage your shoulders look stiff"Gwen said.

I blush out of embarrassment "here we are the honey you ain't got no money spa"Gwen said with so much excitement it almost seemed like there were rainbows going around her head.

As I walked in I was immediately greeted with one of the workers "welcome to honey you ain't got no money spa what would you like to do first?"the worker asked I looked at Gwen "you choose it's your spa day"Gwen said.

"Uhh a massage and could I get Anastasia?"I asked "of course Mrs please come with me"the worker "O-Kay"I said.

After my message I felt like I was in a knew body I felt so light "so how was the message?"Gwen asked "great"I told her "good cuz now where going to the steaming room"Gwen told me then dragging me there.

"When we got in I felt hot steam go around my body I was already sweating "how long are we going to stay in here?"I asked Gwen "well sense it's your first time in a steam room I thought 10 minutes should be enough"Gwen told me "oh ok"I said to her.

"Um ladies a girl here is going to be in here if you don't mind"the worker said "oh we don't mind"me and Gwen said.

A lady with purple hair came in "Zee?"I asked "hm who-Barbra?"Zee asked "Zee oh it's so good to see you again"I said "hello Barbra how's it going?"she asked "um it's going how have you been the past few years?"I asked "oh great I'm married as you can see from the ring oh and I have a little beautiful girl" Zee said "wow that's great"I said "so hows your life do you have children?are you married?"Zee asked "um yeah I have a child one child I am a divorced woman"I told Zee "oh I am so sorry I have brougham it up how long have you been divorced?"Zee asked.

"Oh just a few months my friend here Gwen has been divorced for a whole year now"I said trying to change the subject it worked "oh well who were you married to?"Zee asked oh my goodness no I should have thought of that I thought "oh I was married to a guy named Barry Allen you've probably meet him before who hasn't"she said Zee just looked at me with a shocked expression "oh yeah I've meet him are you and Him still friends?"Zee asked "oh yeah we're on good terms I'm not sure we're friends to say"Gwen said "yeah but Barbra and Berry are like the best of friends"she told Zee "well I think our time is up see you later Zee"I Said bye but Gwen screamed it.

"I'm guessing it went well"Gwen asked "oh yeah it went amazing"I told her "that's great"She said as we started walking to Barry's house