7 [oh, how you love traumatizing,]

"Well let me think, let me think, ah what should I do?

So many eager young bunnies that I'd like to pursue

Now even though they're eating out the palm of my hand

There's only one carrot and they all gotta share it" -Runaway Baby, Bruno Mars

---

You trudge along the halls of U.A, greeting a few familiar faces with your gleeful smile. "Good morning M/N-san!" they would wave and so would you.

Though your smile couldn't mask the nervous coil in your stomach. You're physically fifteen for God's sake, it's bad enough some of the students here think you're a student, now you don't know if they'll listen to you.

But you always have a plan, just in case.

-

The room of Class 1-A was full of chatter with people seeming to already get along. And then there was Aizawa, he who was so unsociable that he opted to just shrink back into his seat without any student noticing him.

"Hey there!" a loud voice practically almost damaged his ears. "I'm Yamada Hizashi! It's nice to meet you," oh this boy was slowly breaking down Aizawa's walls with his annoying voice.

"... Aizawa Shouta, it's a pleasure to meet you," he mumbled but enough for Hizashi to hear. "Lighten up buddy! We're gonna be classmates for three years, I'd like to be your first friend here!" Right, three whole years with this guy. Aizawa eternally groaned but hid it off with a small forced smile, "Right,"

"I see everyone is already getting along!" a new voice chimed in.

Everyone looked in front and saw you with a smile on your face. "Hello! I am M/n L/n and I'll be your teacher here in U.A, nice to meet you all."

Silence. Then,

"What?" a student burst out laughing. "You're our teacher? What the heck is up with U.A?" He was cracking up and a few students slowly joined in. "This is got to be a joke! You're so skinny what even are you? The janitor?"

Aizawa was still looking at you with a surprised expression, he, along with five other students including Hizashi only looked confused but didn't join in on the fun. "He's our age, and he's the teacher?" he mumbled.

You, on the other hand, was already fuming inside. How rude are these kids? They don't know anything about me. You scowled, it showed. "Aw, look at him! He's mad!" the same student teased. You've had enough.

"All right! Meet me on U.A's P.E grounds, we'll do some evaluating." You seethed out.

"What if we don't want to?"