11 [enter: the tyrant]

For the next day, you called Nezu and said that you'd be absent so you had nothing to worry about. All you were doing was celebrating your pity party back at the old apartment. It didn't help that everything here was a memory lane.

Like that one vase right there next to the TV? Enji made that when he was 10 and you didn't have the heart to call it 'ugly', you didn't want to break poor Enji's, fragile heart. Or that one time Yagi and Enji both stayed the night over with you.

You suddenly thought about how Yagi and Enji were doing right now. If they're friends or rivals, or how they were holding up right now. Clearly Yagi was suffering from his severe injury, and Enji was making his family suffer.

"Today should be a good day for ice cream," you mumbled lazily and forced your paralyzed legs to stand up and drag it towards the door.

But the doorknob turned and the sound of clicking was there.

You were then alerted. Robbery? No, you made sure there were no extra keys out there.

So what was it?

Should you open it or not?

Too late, the door opened itself.

"Who are you?"

Lo and behold, the familiar cerulean eyes and fiery aura greeted you. 

It was Enji Todoroki.

"Uh..." you gulped, wanting to find an excuse. Think damnit! You're thousands of years older than this guy! "I-I'm Nezu's disciple... Hello," you bowed.

"Hm, I always knew rats were willing to multiply," you scoffed mentally at Enji's rude behavior. Anger formed within you for how he acted. "Ah, forgive me for intruding but I am partly here for this... apartment."

"May I ask why?"

"I'll be destroying this place."

Fuck! "What?"

You couldn't believe this! This was your home! The very place you've sheltered both you and Nezu ever since this was built. This was a part of you, your very own soul! You were attached to this and no one will ever take that away.

You and your memories were all that was left here. Nezu had moved on to his own house and so you were back to square one.

"Do... you even know who owns this?" you gritted your teeth and Enji rose a brow. "This place... is very important to me. I grew up here with Nezu-san and I just can't help but be upset this will be gone just like that." You glared up at him.

"Do you know who I am? I am the Number Two Hero, Endeavor. I have enough sources and power to overthrow this... garbage and use it to whatever I please," Enji bragged.