15 [i've been gone for too long]

[litterally me in this chapter: I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 4 MONTHS- THE READERS- VOTES-]

[nah jk, i love yall~ sorry for the long wait this might be boring idk : D]

---

[minor suicide attempt! skip if you don't wanna read! I'll be putting **!!** every beginning and end so u wont get lost]

---

**!!**

Dying was both your salvation and nightmare. Once, you tried to drown yourself back when you were still testing your immortality.

Only to find yourself dying while drowning.

Yet came back alive after.\Then dying again.

It was an ongoing cycle in there so you had figured that you could die, but you'd also come back alive.

**!!**[end]

Back then, if people were to ask you if you like the picture where you never die. You'd tell them, and with a big smile.

"I don't ever want to die!"

Boy, you would've slap your past self into oblivion.

Of course, you want to age and die! But how could you when you have this...this curse with you!

Many lives, many people. You've seen them grow and die.

You wondered if your descendants were living a good life right now. You had made a choice to leave them be, afraid of seeing one of them be like you and seeing them go through the same fate you were in.

You were a coward.

"[m/n]? Chiyo-san just said that's you're free to go...would you like to go back?" Nezu peeked from the door and you looked at him and hum.

"Sure, I should probably go back and water the plants. But due tell them the fake news that I'll be here and won't be taking any visitors," you said. 'You messed up a bit by dealing me into another attachment, Nezu. You know how tired I am of it..." you proved that by giving him a tired smile.

Nezu put his paw on your hands. 'I know...I'm sorry about that, but this might be good for you-"

You rolled your eyes.

"I know...that you've been through a lot, [l/n]-san... But being with more people means that you won't be alone all the time."

"Oh yeah? where did that leave me?" you bitterly said.

"One died of old age, one died fighting for what humanity wanted him to do...You know what I hated the most? They told me... "I don't wanna die, I still want to see the work I've done." And it hurt because I know they deserve it." you clutched your chest.

"Many people deserve to have a longer life than what was intended to them. People would say "the Lord has it all planned out," but at the end of the day I know they'd just as much as want to defy the orders and outlive their prophecy..."

"So tell me, is it really worth it? Would meeting them really be worth it? What if... what if one day they leave me too?" you whispered, voice cracking and curling up.

"I don't want to get left behind again, Nezu. I don't want to move one, I want to be with my friends. As much as I love meeting new people, It just hurts whenever they reminded you of the old you once knew too..."

You sniffled and wiped your eyes, 'Ah, look at me, I'm being pathetic really." you chuckled weakly but Nezu remained quiet.

"Let's go... I don't want to be a drama queen again, the readers might think I'm emotionally unstable..." you looked at the thin air and did a small wink.

"What are you even talking about..."

---

"This Stain guy...he's been on a killing spree right?" you checked over the files that Naomasa gave you.

You were in your office with a few people also there to discuss work. You were bored and you wanted to go and annoy Aizawa or join Mic in his broadcast but noooo. Naomasa just had to give you this intel to keep you busy.

"Yeah. We don't know what's the big deal but he's last spotted in Tokyo. We don't know where he is right now but I'm sure his next target in someone close, someone famous, well-known."

"Well he can't possibly be after Endeavour," you snorted. "Even he can't be that idiotic to go after someone who's brain-dead- with only hell-bent competition on his mind-"

"[m/n]!" an officer scolded, but you could see a smile on her face. 'Shh- if we get caught talking behind a very respected hero's back, we might get punished."

"Respected my ass, he tried to buy my house! Mind you, I quite like my home..." you grumbled and focused back on the task in front of you.

"Stain..." you went over and over again on his records.

His...reasons were twisted but they also made sense. What you're wondering is why he acted like this, and who will be his next target?

Judging from the last person he killed...

"Oh no..."

You have to get there. Quick.

---

[boring, i know- but lemme just explain- school work got to me but I'm using my multitasking talent to squeeze this baby rn lmao]

[the next chapter should come by after 3 days hshhs]