13 [magnet]

"All in all, there was not too much damages," Naomasa sighed and closed his files. Looking over to a sea of colorful students that were eyeing the ambulance in worry. "I assure you, Eraserhead will be treated immediately,"

"It's not that..." one of them spoke up. Naomasa trailed over and saw Tsuyu there with a weird expression. "There was someone else there... and he fought with Aizawa-sensei. We didn't know if he was an enemy or not,"

Naomasa grimaced. "Ah, that was..." how was he going to explain it to the students? "He's-"

"That boy was a transfer student!"

Everyone's attention was on the principal. 

"A transfer student? Why did no one inform us?" a redhead spiky-haired boy said. "Not to mention we never caught at least a small hint he's coming here,"

"That's because he's newly transferred. Call it a last-minute call." Nezu chuckled. "He was supposed to introduce himself in USJ but was caught behind by me, by the time he'd arrived here..."

"It was already chaos," a black-haired ponytail girl said.

"Mhm!"

Naomasa could see all the lies Nezu has been spewing but chose to keep quiet. Your cover was secret and you weren't supposed to even be acquainted with these students yet, but you had been too early and charged in when your friend needed help.

You were U.A's stranger. Over four generations have you been in U.A and everyone was willing to forget you. Even All Might was forgetting you. But because Aizawa saw your true colors, he was willing to stay behind and accompany you.

He's willing to stay beside you until the day he grows old.

And when that day comes, you're back to becoming a stranger.

---

"You made me what?"

Just one minute you were resting in your bed and then Nezu came and suddenly gave you the news.

"When did I ever agree to mingle in with those hero courses? All I said was that I'd come back but I didn't say to get back," you argued.

Nezu didn't utter a word and just nodded along with your words.

"...Do I really have no choice? Why didn't you guys consult me first before doing that?" you gave up. Slumping down on your pillows you heavily sighed. You felt a strong headache coming.

"I'm really sorry, [m/n]-san. They were already suspecting you of being a suspicious stranger that we- I... I had no choice but to defend you," your eyes soften. Nezu was too kind, when he felt you being wronger all over, he was furious, because growing up with you made him want to protect you the same way you protect him.