Chapter 7: Nervous

This chapter is a bit short but part 2 will be up Thursday!

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion!

Love you guys!!!

*Nate's POV*

Laurel and I ended up texting for about two hours last night.

She invited me to go to her guest house to hang out with her friends today.

I was so nervous but I needed to make new friends.

It was about 4 pm and I decide to text Laurel.

Me: Hey! You mind if I come over now?

Laurel: Yeah. My friends are on their way.

Me: Alrighty!

I got my house key and put my phone in my pocket and walked out the door locking it behind me.

I decided to walk down my driveway and walk up hers instead of cutting through the trees.

The whole time I was walking all I could think about was "What if her friends don't like me?"

I decided to just push that thought away.

I mean Laurel did show me a little interest and she wants me to meet her friends.

I just hope this goes well.

I got to the front door of her quest house and knocked.

About 3 seconds later the door swung open and Laurel looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Nate! I look a mess so I'm going to go take a shower upstairs. Make yourself at home and pizza should be here soon."

I smiled, "Okay"

She went upstairs and I went and sat down on the couch and turned the tv on.

I couldn't really find anything to watch so I just turned it to some music video channel and Hoodie Allen was playing.

I heard a door open from upstairs and then Laurel, "Hey turn that up! That's my shit! I'll be down in about 30 minutes!"

I turned the volume up to where you could probably hear it at my house.

I went to the kitchen and got me a glass of water.

The doorbell rang and I went and opened the door and I was the pizza man with 10 pizzas.

"That will be $142.75!"

I looked around to see if I could find the money for the pizza and I finally found it on the coffee table.

I payed the man and took the pizza into the kitchen.

About 10 minutes later I see a bunch of headlights shining through the window.

I look out and see 4 cars coming up the driveway.

I start to get a little nervous until I feel a hand tap me on the shoulder.

"You ready to meet my best friends newbie?"

All I did was smile and nod my head.

I walked into the kitchen to get a slice of pizza.

I hear the door open and then I hear, "So where the hell is he Laurel? I wanna see if he's as sexy as you said."

I smile to myself then I hear, "Shut the fuck up Cara!"

I walk back into the living room and clear my throat, "Hi I'm Nate."

Laurel and her friend look at me, "Nate this is Cara."

"Well hot damn Laurel you were right!" Cara says as she winks at me.