Chapter 5 New Neighbors

Well everyone I've decided to update every Monday and Thursday!!

THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT!!!

Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion!
And if you want you can follow me on twitter @Living_Life_94 ❤️ let me know you're reading my book! ☺️
___________________________

*Laurel's POV*

Well I was sleeping perfectly fine until I heard this annoying ass beeping...

I went downstairs, trying not to wake John who was asleep in the middle of the living room floor, and opened the front door to see moving trucks next door.

"Well just great..." I sighed.

I jumped when I felt Gilinsky's arms wrap around me from behind.

"What's wrong?" He asked in the sexiest morning voice ever.

"Looks like I have new neighbors... Bring on the damn noise complaints and police..."

"You don't even know them yet. They could be nice people." He kissed my neck and then turned around and walked into the kitchen.

I turned around and walked into the house.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCHES!!!" screamed as I slammed the front door.

I swear I about pissed myself when John shot up, "What the fuck! Who just fired a fun?"

I rolled my eyes, "It was me slamming the door dumb ass."

"Well shit Laurel! Give someone a fucking heart attack why don't you!"

I just laughed.

"Laurel I might have to kick your ass if you wake me up from a dream like that again!" Sammy said coming down the stairs.

He sat down beside me.

"What kind of dream were you having buddy?" John asked in a creepy voice and raising his eyebrows.

Sammy looked at him and just laughed and then a devilish smile formed on his face as he began to talk about his dream.

"Well we were here having a kick ass party and this really hot blonde started grinding on me and I ended up taking her up to a room.. And let me just tell you she was tight!"

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear anymore." I said disgusted.

Sammy and John started laughing and I heard Gilinsky laughing a little as he walked over to the couch.

He stood in front of Sammy for a second until Sammy quietly got up and moved so Gilinsky could sit beside me.

"Come on Laurel let him finish!" John poked out his lip and I have him a 'shut the fuck up' look.

"Well never mind..."

The girls, Johnson and Mike came down stairs and finally joined us.

I watched as Sarah sat on Johnson's lap.

I cleared my throat, "Uhm, I don't mind if you two fuck like rabbits but could you please keep the moans and screams on mute?"

And with that said Gilinsky spit out his drink, Johnson and Sarah's faces turned bright red and everyone else stared at me and then started laughing.

John broke the silence with screams of, "OH BABY GIRL JUST LIKE THAT!", "THATS JUST HOW MOMMA LIKES IT!!!", "OH JACK! RIGHT THERE JACK! MORE! MORE!", And "HARDER! FASTER!"

We all lost it and started laughing uncontrollably.

My phone vibrated and once I caught my breath I looked and saw that I had a text from mom.