Chapter 24: "Because You Slept With Madison"

This chapter is a little short and ends in a bit of a cliffhanger!
But I will say Monday's update is going to be SOOOOOOOO good!!!

And thank you guys for the follows on twitter!!!

Could you guys do me one small favorite and send me a tweet on all or just one of the twitters? I want to put you all on a "Readers List" and maybe even a group message to talk about the book if you want!
The twitters are:
Bad Intentions book: @BI_Wattpad
Laurel: @Bad_Laurel
Nate: @Bad_NateMaloley
Sammy: @Bad_SammyWilk
Gilinsky: @Bad_Gilinsky
and my personal: @Living_Life_94

Love you guys!
_________________________

Nate's POV

Tonight want no drama and all music.

So I sent the guys a group message.

To Sammy, Mike, John and Johnson: You guys wanna hang out tonight?

Sammy: Hell yeah my man!

John: You already know!

Mike: Hell yeah

Johnson: I'm down.

Me: ight. Be here around 8

I really wanted to get my mind off of the crap that's been going on lately.

Around 7 I heard a knock at the door.

I got up from the couch and opened the door.

Low and behold Sammy was standing there will a case of beer.

"Thought I'd come over a bit early."

I laughed and he came inside.

We sat on the couch and I looked over at him, "You wanna help me with something?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"I've been working on this song and I was wondering if you wanted to be featured in?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Alright let's go down to the studio."

We went down to the studio and I let him listen to what I had and he went in and added what he wanted.

When we got finished laying down some bars we went back upstairs and when we got to the living room the guys were all sitting down watching tv.

"When did y'all get here?"

Mike looked at me, "About 20 minutes ago."

I went and got a beer then sat down in a chair.

We were all having some beers and talking about this and that then my front door opens.

In walks Gilinsky.

Sammy's eyes darted over to me.

I was pissed.

Gilinsky came and plopped down on the couch and grabbed a beer, "So how was the party the other night? I wasn't invited."

I looked at him, "And do you know why you weren't invited?"

Gilinsky shoots me a look.

Mike looks over at Gilinsky, "Yeah why weren't you invited? Usually you're at the top of the list."

I gave a little smile, "Yeah Gilinsky, tell them why you weren't invited."

Gilinsky stood up, "Why don't you shut your damn mouth!"

I stood up, "No Gilinsky, I don't think I will. Now come on! Tell them why Laurel didn't invited you to the party! Tell them how you slept with Madison in Laurel's bed because you were mad at her for going out on a date with me!"

Gilinsky pushed me backwards.

I threw a punch and then everyone was up trying to hold me and Gilinsky back.