1° ⚫Just a little peek⚫

Dedicated to my annoying little sis
Nemy_Gold

(Sofie's POV)🌺

Intro..

I sat alone in d library, going through a book, fully engrossed, when I heard my name.

"Hey Sofie."

Looking up from the book, I watched as the figure approached . Tall and he smiled as he walked up to me. I smiled back.

"Hey Mitch, what's up."

"Nothing much, just missing you."

He winked at me as he sat beside me,  draping his hand on my shoulders.
Now that was enough to make me freeze. I think a butterfly is also dancing in my belly.

*sigh*

"So what are you reading?" He asked.

"Definitely not for little kids like you."
I teased as I tried to cover the book and move it away from his prying eyes.

"Oh come on, just a little peek." He tried snatching the book from my hand as I tried to run away. Well I didn't make it far- I bumped on a shelf. Practically, I bumped my head on a bookshelf and fell backwards. Mitch, without control, fell on top of me.

Double the pain!

I'd wanted to scream "Mummy" but....

"OUCH" I screamed at the top of my voice. Thank God we were the only ones present in the library, if not, am pretty sure the others will have plenty of fun taking pictures of us!

Bunch of bozos!

I tried pushing Mitch off me but he won't budge. I looked at his face and he's eyes......

Were they half closed?

And he was leaning towards me, slowly. Putting two and two together, I knew just what he was about to do!

Oh well this is it.

I closed my eyes and waited for him to do it.

1...

2...

3...

4...

Something cold splashed on my face.

Was it raining in my room?

Gently opening one eye then the other - lo and behold, my eyes caught sight of my mum standing some few inches from my bed with a cup, ready to spill the content once more on me!
Without warning, I sprang up from my bed.

"What the..." Was the only thing I managed to say.

"Want to be in bed all day?"  She asked.

Oh comon, can't she just gimme a break?

I laid back down trying to sleep again.  And what kind of silly dream did i just have? Dreaming of mitch!

Gross!

Like what is wrong with my head, Mitch of all people?!

"Get your ass off that bed unless you want it spanked." My mum's barking orders were enough to ward off whatever remnant of sleep I had in my eyes.

"All I know is, you can't spank my ass." I said with a playful tone while standing up.

Even at the age of 17, my mum still scold me when she deem fit, but spanking my ass, was definitely out of it. I won't want to dare her cause

Hello!

She's still my mum and she's soo full of surprises.

"Oh really, I can't do it?" My mum asked, eyebrows raised, prior to the statement I made earlier.

"Are you seriously thinking of doing it?" I asked, smiling.

"Go freshen up silly. your breakfast is in the kitchen. I'm off to work." She said, giving me a kiss on the forehead.  And remember to feed Ellie before leaving."

Ellie, my little feline.

"Yeah mum I will. Remember to get my favorite muffins when you get back." I voiced out but she was already gone. I think she heard it.

I stood up from my bed and headed straight to the bathroom to do my thing and then came out 10mins after. Got my outfit from the wardrobe - an oversized shirt and a baggy short.

what were you expecting?

I love being boyish and that's my style.

I got dressed quickly. Wore one of my favorite sneakers and took out my purse.

Did I forget anything?

Nah, I don't think so.

Did I just hear u say makeup?

Awwn, Sorry to break your ice or burst your bubbles, whatever. But I don't do makeups either.

Surprised?

Well you don't have to be. Not all girls fancy that shit!

It's the first day of second semester. How I hate first days of school, always dry and boring. I was actually thinking of skipping it but my heavenly mum won't allow me.

I just hope to see Maxie in school today.  But if I don't, I won't blame her. She travelled home for the holiday, and knowing Maxie too well, she won't show up today.

For me, my home is very close to my school so mum said it wasn't necessary to stay in the hostel. A part of me thinks she doesn't want me to leave her side. Ever!

Being the only child of a single mum, what do you expect?

.