7° ⚫Like a Date? (II)⚫

🦋Eddie🦋

   I saw her walked in and I knew she didn't see me. Gawd, she was gorgeous. But what I couldn't understand is why she so love black and why she loves to appear like a boy.

She had no makeup on, another mystery. She's nothing like Janet, my ex - the scary face painter. In fact, she's nothing like the girl's have met. She's just unique.

I took a position that enabled me to watch her without her noticing me. I watched as she sat peacefully gazing into space with headphones around her head and I just wonder what type or genre of song she listens to or currently listening to.

Way to go Eddie! A girl you barely even know?

Well it's  not that I barely know her. I mean, I've been seeing her around for sometimes but we've never spoken to each other.

Why I'm attracted to her? I still don't know. Maybe the way she carries herself or the way she's always alone, I don't know. All I know is, She's always on baggy clothes and she loves black. Nothing more. No pink, like I see a lot of girls on em or blue.

Wait blue? That's a guy's color!

Ok scrap the blue (think of any other kind of color, I'm kinda lost here).

You know girls always like everything flashy; ranging from flashy shoes,  skirts, fancy top and not to mention the multicolored faces - all in the name of makeup!

No offence to all ladies but as a guy, I'm only stating a fact.

Speaking of multicolored faces, I couldn't help but think of Janet. I mean that girl's face at times scares the shit out of me! She wears makeup all the time like a second skin (not that she's even good at it).

But Sofie?

She's just different. Maybe thats why I like her.

After watching her for several minutes, I decided to approach her.

.