epilogue.

*Four Months Later*

"Your tie is crooked, love, let me help you," Mark kissed his fiance, helping him with his black tie.

"Are you nervous, sweetheart?" Wei chuckled, placing a kiss on the concentrated lips.

"I mean, it's strange that I'm attending my parents' wedding, but, I'm not nervous," the raven haired man chuckled, responding to the younger man.

"Dad, daddy, Grandpa is freaking out because he doesn't find his cufflinks," their son ran in, dressed in a white buttoned down with black slacks.

"You look handsome, babe," Wei kissed his head, pulling him into a hug.

"Tell him Cai has them, because Juni and Lo almost got to them," Mark smiled, pulling his son in for a hug, as well.

"Okay," he smiled at his dads, "You both look great, too."

"Thanks, babe," Wei could feel his heart flip at how well his child got along with the others. He was meant to be part of their family.

"Oh, Landon gave me this ancient looking thing called a gameboy color. He says I can have it," he pulled it out of his back pocket, showing it to his dads, "Kai says he has some pokemon games to give me too; who would have thought you guys would know what pokemon was."

"Ancient looking thing..." Mark laughed, feeling especially old at the comment.

"He hasn't seen the Atari, has he?" Wei laughed, shaking his head.

"I'm sure dad still has his, actually, maybe I should have him show it to you, Zaney," Mark chuckled, earning a tilting of the head from his son, as he was confused.

"I'm gonna go find Grandpa's cufflinks," the kid laughed, running out of the room the two were in.

"Ask him about the Atari!" Wei shouted to him, as he opened and closed their door.

Mark made his way towards the door, locking it, before heading back towards his fiance, pushing him against the wall, lips dancing in sync, bodies forming into one. Sounds and hums echoing through the walls, as one began removing the other's clothes.

"We have ten minutes, sweetheart," Wei managed to word between moans, as he felt lips lower and lower.

"I only need five, love," Chocolate brown eyes met desperate hungry ones, as hands pulled on raven locks.

They had been living together, utterly happy, for the past four months; though the paperwork had still not gone through, they were a family. Zane had grown accustomed to being around everyone, learning to let his personality shine and be himself. He spent every day after school with his grandparents, or with his uncles, as they had moved to the building next door.

He had a birthday coming up in the next couple of days, and Mark and Wei really hoped that the adoption would fully go through by then, as it would be the best birthday present they could give him.

"You're overthinking tomorrow, aren't you, love?" Mark saw the concentrated face of his fall, as he nodded, as the two pulled themselves together, once again.

"I just want it to be over, so we can celebrate, and deal with the crazy years that come with him being a real teenager," Wei laughed, a sigh sounding from his lips.

"I know, love, and it will be," he pulled him in for a passionate kiss, wanting to calm him down. "Let's have fun today, and we'll focus on tomorrow after I get you out of these clothes, tonight."

****

"Wow, there's a het in our family. That's weird," Caiden laughed, taking a sip of his white wine, as the newlyweds made their way into the hall.